24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Nathan and the other one were only jailed 6th October
24 Hours in Police Custody features the tense stand-off at a tower block in Bedford in Nov 22. Paul Burton, 45, and Nathan Turner, 37, were jailed after they threatened neighbours with a high-powered air rifle and Burton fired at a police car.
Jailed in Oct this year - so this couldn't have been previously shown and it is only 1 part.
These are the pics of the 2 in last nights episode. https://www.bedfordindependent.co.uk/pair-behind-takeaway-siege-at-bedford-flat-jailed/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
24 Hours in Police Custody features the tense stand-off at a tower block in Bedford in Nov 22. Paul Burton, 45, and Nathan Turner, 37, were jailed after they threatened neighbours with a high-powered air rifle and Burton fired at a police car.
Jailed in Oct this year - so this couldn't have been previously shown and it is only 1 part.
I know that. I wasn’t the poster that said it was

I think there's been 2 shown over the weekend, the new stand off with Nathan & a repeat of the drugs gang originally shown a while ago.

Reactions: 1
This maybe where the confusion lies! My bad, I was wondering what you were on about with the stand off!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah the drugs is an old one , last nights was only 1 part. Gutted its only a one off again though. Wish they would do them more regularly

On last night's did anyone think it was a bit weird the way the officer got it wrong about who he saw on the balcony?

Reactions: 8
Yeah the drugs is an old one , last nights was only 1 part. Gutted its only a one off again though. Wish they would do them more regularly

On last night's did anyone think it was a bit weird the way the officer got it wrong about who he saw on the balcony?
It’s not a one off. It’s back next Sunday at 9

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I thought exactly the same about the officer.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s easy to get things wrong in a high stress situations. So not surprised if the police got details wrong.

Unfortunately it’s clear that UK police aren’t used to dealing with situations like this. They let it go on for far too long. I imagine from their perspective it’s a success as it was all resolved fairly amicably but tbh with you they shouldn’t pander to people like this. This is why sentencing and the whole system in the UK is an absolute joke

Reactions: 4
His description was very specific.

Edit: Seemed too coincidental that the 'mistaken' description he gave fitted one guy perfectly.

Reactions: 7
I understand you can make mistakes but it just seemed dodgey the way it was mentioned, I know the officer was a victim but if a suspect got something wrong they wouldn't be so quick to let them back track

Reactions: 5
His description was very specific.

Edit: Seemed too coincidental that the 'mistaken' description he gave fitted one guy perfectly.
Why, he’s in a high stress situation and then see the people being arrested. This is actually far more common than you think and why eye witnesses are rarely considered reliable. There’s a whole pshycology behind this. Makes for interesting reading if anybody wants to google it.

Reactions: 9
Did he see the people being arrested? I was multi-tasking so missed it if he did.

Oh thats good just one of the comments earlier in the thread said it was a one off special or something
It said in my TV mag it was a 1off special, maybe because it was on for 1.35 hrs. Glad it is back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1