24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if they’re having to give less info about the background of cases because there’s so much ‘gang’ war stuff happening in Luton.

Reactions: 5
Watched it earlier, the whole balaclava and dna was beyond stupid when he was adamant it couldn't be his dna and he lent it to someone. Then couldn't remember who he gave it too. Was no background on why he was stabbed and shot but was clearly gang related. Sob story Steve was out in full force.

Reactions: 7
I was quite convinced by O’Dells denials. But there was no explanation why his balaclava would be there

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if they’re having to give less info about the background of cases because there’s so much ‘gang’ war stuff happening in Luton.
I wondered if it was because of potential retribution that we never heard the victim's full name, just 'Malik'. Am I right in thinking we usually would for this type of crime? It's not even stated in online reporting of the case.

Reactions: 5
Maybe put this behind a spoiler for those that haven’t watched it yet?
Or don't read the thread if you haven't watched it , I think it's fair for people to talk without spoilers when something has aired on mainstream

Last edited:
Reactions: 8