24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw (also on Twitter so I have no idea if true) but the reason Saul’s family did not want this shown was because he was actually featured on the show before … as an arrested party. Anyone remember that one?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw (also on Twitter so I have no idea if true) but the reason Saul’s family did not want this shown was because he was actually featured on the show before … as an arrested party. Anyone remember that one?
No I don't remember but I wonder if he was on the show for kidnap and gbh , the reason he went to prison that they mentioned in this episode?
---
Had a quick Google but couldn't find anything of his original appearance on the show. Came across this though , this was a another weird episode
https://www.cambridgeindependent.co...e-womans-plot-to-kill-her-ex-husband-9147000/

No I don't remember but I wonder if he was on the show for kidnap and gbh , the reason he went to prison that they mentioned in this episode?
---
Had a quick Google but couldn't find anything of his original appearance on the show. Came across this though , this was a another weird episode
https://www.cambridgeindependent.co...e-womans-plot-to-kill-her-ex-husband-9147000/
That woman was absolutely horrible *shudder*

The one with the blackmailing copper was amazing tv. Seeing him get cuffed while watching the scene of his own crime on CCTV was wonderful! 🤣

• Haha
I remember this one well ! What podcast covered the story ?
Ooh let me have a think
I listen to a few
Let me try and find it
---
Totally forgot about that black mailing Police officer one , I agree that's got to be the best one, like a real life drama. Was it the sex worker who lived in a caravan that he was blackmailing is that right?
I remember this one well ! What podcast covered the story ?
Here you go :)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Do they show reruns anywhere? I feel like there’s some I don’t remember 🤣
There are some on all4 i think but apparently not all there. The originals were good as they were actually showing the countdown of the 24hrs they had to charge them

Reactions: 11
Uh that girl made me sick a mother of 3 asking have you ever slept with a coolie Italian fat face thief or whatever she said her smirking got me so angry so sad Saul lost his life but crazy he lost it too a crime he’s once himself committed, honey traps are just terrible I’m glad they all got caught

Uh that girl made me sick a mother of 3 asking have you ever slept with a coolie Italian fat face thief or whatever she said her smirking got me so angry so sad Saul lost his life but crazy he lost it too a crime he’s once himself committed, honey traps are just terrible I’m glad they all got caught
If you notice she only mentioned her kids,when she thought it may get her some sympathy she vlearly didnt think of her kids when she was sleeping with and robbing these blokes. I find itbodd that they genuinely believed his Rolex watches were real, considering where he lived, and who the hell wears 2 watches at the same time. I do wonder if this was revenge for possibly someone he robbed prior to being arrested. The police officer said,quite often,if someones money comes from criminality, they wont report being robbed.

Reactions: 12
Four off the top of my head:
- The Morning After (first series - one of the suspects reminds me of Ricky Gervais)

- The Detective and the Surgeon (change of tone from the norm - was fun to see the surgeon’s many lies collapse)

- Family Secrets (child abuse one - fantastic detective)

- Relatively recent Baby Teddie episodes (extremely thought-provoking)
The detective and the Surgeon was a masterpiece! He was so arrogant - when the Detective took a photo of himself with the fireplace it really made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you notice she only mentioned her kids,when she thought it may get her some sympathy she vlearly didnt think of her kids when she was sleeping with and robbing these blokes. I find itbodd that they genuinely believed his Rolex watches were real, considering where he lived, and who the hell wears 2 watches at the same time. I do wonder if this was revenge for possibly someone he robbed prior to being arrested. The police officer said,quite often,if someones money comes from criminality, they wont report being robbed.
I felt so sorry for those poor children having her for a mother. Vile woman.

Reactions: 5
Those women were truly awful. One step in sauls apartment and it was obvious he had no money. Just absolutely ridiculous.
The younger girl seemed genuinely shocked she was arrested, but what the hell did she expect???

I saw this on twitter not sure on the original source of it though. One thing I will say is that I did think there was no need to show the footage of him falling at the door so many times how horrific and then the police officer talking about it when they weren't there for that reason. I'm not saying she can't talk about it but we didn't need to hear it
Agreed, they really didn’t need to show his dying moments. I was quite disgusted at that.

The younger girl seemed genuinely shocked she was arrested, but what the hell did she expect???
Probably a slap on the wrist because she was such an innocent and hardworking third year university student, who so honestly knew nothing about anything Luton

It struck me that she was able to return to university and conduct her life as if nothing had happened

Reactions: 2
Probably a slap on the wrist because she was such an innocent and hardworking third year university student, who so honestly knew nothing about anything Luton

It struck me that she was able to return to university and conduct her life as if nothing had happened
I think she believed in her head, that because she hadn't actually "attacked" him that she was totally innocent. Her statement she gave at the start of her interview said it all. She would only accept that yes she was there but she didn't initiate the stabbing.lauguable really.
I think showing the man's final moment was so shocking. Even more so if the family didn't give them their consent.

Reactions: 7
I think she believed in her head, that because she hadn't actually "attacked" him that she was totally innocent. Her statement she gave at the start of her interview said it all. She would only accept that yes she was there but she didn't initiate the stabbing.lauguable really.
I think showing the man's final moment was so shocking. Even more so if the family didn't give them their consent.
Watching it so many times on the show was uncomfortable for me, a description of it or showing just once would have been ample , to now know his family didn’t approve of the show is really unsettling really low of ch4 that is

I'm surprised there wasn't uproar to be honest about his dieing moment being shown but I've not seen it mentioned anywhere

Reactions: 3
Watching it so many times on the show was uncomfortable for me, a description of it or showing just once would have been ample , to now know his family didn’t approve of the show is really unsettling really low of ch4 that is
He was just so vulnerable in his final moments wasn't he? I think that's what made it even more shocking and uncomfortable. The poor guy was naked and literally dying on the camera. Just didn't seem any dignity in showing it.

Reactions: 10