24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt cold , I love this programme and they way they solve it . NEVER have I gone cold watching it . Jesus so horrific .. to a child as well

I have Amaz$n deliveries almost on a daily basis and she’s right I wouldn’t think twice about answering the door

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The ending felt really abrupt though. A quick google shows the guy is being sentenced next week. Which they should have added at end as I had to rewind thought I’d missed it!
I do find it very odd that there’s no real motive for the attack? Did he get the wrong house? Or was the dad involved in some sort crime/ connection to the brothels?

Reactions: 13
The ending felt really abrupt though. A quick google shows the guy is being sentenced next week. Which they should have added at end as I had to rewind thought I’d missed it!
I do find it very odd that there’s no real motive for the attack? Did he get the wrong house? Or was the dad involved in some sort crime/ connection to the brothels?
As I said I hated the beginning and yes the ending was abrupt. The people involved were Vietnamese as the mobile phones had a message - chuc mung on his phone which is congratulations in Vietnamese and other things pointed me to this (we have lived in Vietnam) and they are in the nail business which in the UK is very Vietnamese based as is the growing of cannabis and paying Vietnamese to mind them. I think the Dad is very involved in the drung business , he was shown as a nail tech but he has a big house, a flash car but you do not get that from sitting in a salon all day. More to this than shown and hope they show this.

Reactions: 12
Something I haven't seen before, was a residential property with CCTV cameras inside the property, I understand outside as a security precaution, but inside seems a little odd. I understand in businesses or communal areas with strangers, but inside your home covering the lounge, hall and kitchen seems unusual,,unless observation inside the house was needed for some reason. I suppose in this case it was fortunate for the indoor cameras because they clearly showed the attack and the attacker.

Reactions: 12
I love 24 hours to the point where I get really angry if someone gets away with their crime!!

This weeks was really brutal but I can't help thinking there is more to the victims family than we've seen!!

Reactions: 5
I feel we weren't told all the facts about this case. Also those nail bars are notorious for human trafficking.

Reactions: 14
Just watched this
The Dad was very suspicious in my opinion and seemed to disrupt the investigation by posting online
I know he said he just wanted him caught
But I felt he was like warning the attacker

Reactions: 8
I love this show! Agree with the previous posts, I found it odd that this family had such a nice house and an expensive car but the dad was a nail tech in a salon? I don't think nail techs earn a whole lot? (Not 100% sure though!). Also found it so strange that there was CCTV inside the house - never seen that before. Can't wait for tonight's episode

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching tonight? Not really 24 hours in police custody , they've skipped that part and they are on bail 🤣 still pretty interesting to watch though, love this show.

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching tonight? Not really 24 hours in police custody , they've skipped that part and they are on bail 🤣 still pretty interesting to watch though, love this show.
yeah this episode seems to have a slightly different format. Mohammad seems a little unhinged? Claiming the police are being bribed by Peri Peri with either money or free chicken and chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The police are bent for free chicken and chips ?? Really ?
What an absolute weapon
It all happens in Luton.. blimey you couldnt pay me to live near there If they can make a show featuring serious crime on a weekly

Reactions: 6
The police are bent for free chicken and chips ?? Really ?
What an absolute weapon
It all happens in Luton.. blimey you couldnt pay me to live near there If they can make a show featuring serious crime on a weekly
I'm from somewhere not too far from Luton. It absolutely needs to be nuked off the map. It's a complete tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck was all that white powder? Holy fuckballs cocaine ?.that was loads looked like a bag of icing sugar
That man need rehab not jail .. he looks not too far off fitting if he doesn't get his high .. proper drug user over many years I reckon

Reactions: 3
bleeping helll those sentences 😱😱😱. I do feel for Robert .. straight away he was coherent and looked better
But such low sentences for the rest? And multiple not guilty.. I smell something very fishy indeed

Reactions: 2
Wasn't the best this week. Just a drug war with none of them telling anything close to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6