24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the families had to give permission, clearly not. And yes, no need to show his last moments, no dignity and no one needs to see that.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched a couple of the old ones
The doctor who faked the burglary and the one punch one with Cortney , he will be out of prison already by now.

Reactions: 1
I really disliked one of the detectives and how she spoke about Saul, always having a smirk on her face throughout.

Reactions: 4
Thought I’d share this it’s 24IPC style it was shown a few years ago and I’ve found it on Vimeo it’s about a mum who’s accused of allowing her bf to cause g gbh to there baby

Reactions: 5
Just watching the first ever episode again. I know he was found innocent but does anyone believe that was true or do you think it was just a good solicitor?

The person i am talking about is Mahboob Baig.

articles to refresh memory: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-32692123.amp

I just re-watched it he was definitely involved in some way and was very lucky to get away with it

Reactions: 4
I just re-watched it he was definitely involved in some way and was very lucky to get away with it
I thought the same, I know obviously in terms of law he is an innocent man but i don’t buy it. What did you think of the detective who interviewed him, the ex holiday rep? X

That very first episode was so gripping. I really miss the format of it actually being 24 hours in custody showing the skills of questioning a suspect. I loved how it would go from the detective talking about his holiday with colleagues like any other office environment to interviewing the suspect so skillfully.

Reactions: 8
I thought the same, I know obviously in terms of law he is an innocent man but i don’t buy it. What did you think of the detective who interviewed him, the ex holiday rep? X
He was boring everyone with his holiday to vegas 🤣 I thought he was actually good at interviewing.I don’t like that little guy the one was says “ I'm a lover not a fighter”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was boring everyone with his holiday to vegas 🤣 I thought he was actually good at interviewing.I don’t like that little guy the one was says “ I'm a lover not a fighter”
These two are the ones that I think of when someone mentions 24 hours in police custody 😆 the vegas one had a creamfields lanyard as well I think

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought he was a crack pot, the solicitor was racing out the door to get out of the vegas chat🤣that little one reminded me of the bad man on charlie and the chocolate facto

These two are the ones that I think of when someone mentions 24 hours in police custody 😆 the vegas one had a creamfields lanyard as well I think
my first thought when someone mentions it is him who did the yoga at the front desk and had the excel spread sheets🤣

• Haha
I thought he was a crack pot, the solicitor was racing out the door to get out of the vegas chat🤣that little one reminded me of the bad man on charlie and the chocolate facto

my first thought when someone mentions it is him who did the yoga at the front desk and had the excel spread sheets🤣
I think vegas man always used to say he went with his Mrs, but we’re not married- this always used to tickle me for some reason😁 In the newer series there’s no characters that have stood out like those two.

Reactions: 2