2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband was devastated when Sean Connery died on his birthday
Deaths on my birthday include Brian Jaques, Christopher Plummer amd Kirk Douglas.

Dave Mirra died the day before my birthday and I didn't hear about it until my birthday. That was quite upsetting for me.

There was also that incident where quite a lot of people drowned on Morecombe Bay, which happened overnight on my 18th birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Deaths on my birthday include Brian Jaques, Christopher Plummer amd Kirk Douglas.

Dave Mirra died the day before my birthday and I didn't hear about it until my birthday. That was quite upsetting for me.

There was also that incident where quite a lot of people drowned on Morecombe Bay, which happened overnight on my 18th birthday.
Myra Hindley died on my 30th.

I'm still gutted I think it was 2011 the Japan earthquake happened on my birthday

• Sad
I have the same birthday as Judi Dench, Margaret Hamilton, Joseph Pilates and Joshua Bell. Historical events that share my birthday included Smallpox being announced as eradicated, Coronation Street premiering, Jenni Rivera died in a plane crash, and Australia legalized same sex marriage.

Reactions: 3
Queen Victoria became Queen on my birth date in 1837, which means the previous monarch died the same day - William iv

Maybe it’s me, but I noticed Michael J. Fox went from posting almost every day on his Instagram, but hasn’t been seen or posted since February.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s me, but I noticed Michael J. Fox went from posting almost every day on his Instagram, but hasn’t been seen or posted since February.
I wonder if he’s gone for a buy one get one half price BBL with the baldy pegger

• Haha
Reactions: 3