2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deaths this weekend so far include:

Ernesto Bergamasco, Italian boxer
Steve Harley, British musician
Pinu Khan, Bangladeshi politician
Hennadiy moskal, Ukranian politician
Roger Pfund, Swiss artist
Emmet Staff, Irish Politician
Joe Camp, American film director
Peter Kelly, Scottish actor

Nul points
BIB Tis Emmet Stagg

Reactions: 1
I am really sad about the death of Steve Harley. I grew up with 70's music as the soundtrack to my childhood, thanks to my lovely stepdad who is still a rock n roller despite being a pensioner now. He will thump me if he sees me refer to him as that :D

You've done it all
You've broken every code
And pulled the rebel to the floor
It's one of my mum's favourite songs, and I'm sure would also slap me if I call her a pensioner, despite the fact that she retired earlier this year.

Also, because I have to:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry @Sir Lancelot can you remind me please - are the bonus votes only for today, or for a longer period of time? I forget everything on the last thread when it moves to a new one.

lots of reports appearing on social media tonight about an imminent royal family announcement & the flag being at half mast at Buckingham Palacd

• Wow
Reactions: 3
lots of reports appearing on social media tonight about an imminent royal family announcement & the flag being at half mast at Buckingham Palacd
Duke of Kent, or the missus, the OG Princess Pushy?
or is this a continuation of yesterday’s speculation.
Some of those social media “royal-watchers” accounts are flat-out demented.

Reactions: 2
Ooh, which royal family member has kicked the bucket? Charlie? Katie Cambridge?
I think the rumours are that Charles is stepping down and giving the title to Will

There are plenty more rumours going around too but this seems like the more accurate one 🤣

• Wow
I think the rumours are that Charles is stepping down and giving the title to Will

There are plenty more rumours going around too but this seems like the more accurate one 🤣
After the money on the coronation, changing stamps and cash, official photos, literature changes and all that jazz, surely people would be in uproar!
I guess it'd mean an extra bank hol and the shops could shift a load more red, white and blue and Paddington tat though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh, which royal family member has kicked the bucket? Charlie? Katie Cambridge?
There has been a King Ralph-style accident and they've all died.
The next in line to the throne is Danny Dyer or Josh Widdecombe.
You read it here first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There has been a King Ralph-style accident and they've all died.
The next in line to the throne is Danny Dyer or Josh Widdecombe.
You read it here first!
Personally, I would LOVE to see Harry and Megan become King and Queen. It would be wonderful to see all the I'm not racist but reactions of the great British public.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally, I would LOVE to see Harry and Megan become King and Queen. It would be wonderful to see all the I'm not racist but reactions of the great British public.
Do you think he would (if he could)? He seems to want a ‘normal’ life away from the royals. I’m trying to be careful what I say because I feel like it’s too easy to go into the ‘she’s a status hungry witch’ that the media like to portray. I don’t know whether she is or she isn’t, I just know I’m easily influenced sometimes!

• Heart
Do you think he would (if he could)? He seems to want a ‘normal’ life away from the royals. I’m trying to be careful what I say because I feel like it’s too easy to go into the ‘she’s a status hungry witch’ that the media like to portray. I don’t know whether she is or she isn’t, I just know I’m easily influenced sometimes!
I don't know. He might enjoy pissing off a large portion of the population, who, for various reasons, hate his wife with a passion, usually reserved for someone who has done something truly evil.

Ok I’m Irish so not really knowledgeable about the royals but would the British public not be really angry after spending all that money to coronate him for him like retire a few months later like 😅

• Haha
Current British Royal votes on t'Death Pool 2024:

17 votes King Charles III
15 votes Edward Duke of Kent
8 votes Camilla, queen of the desert
6 votes Harry, the artist formerly known as Prince
1 vote Katharine Duchess of Kent
1 vote Princess Anne
1 vote Prince Andrew
1 vote Prince Edward
1 vote Princess Alexandra (Lady Ogilvy)
1 vote Princess Michael of Kent

(This doesn't include any Bonus Round votes)

• Haha
Reactions: 10