2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been about 45 days since someone from The List died and, to be honest, that's quite nice because it means we haven't lost any famous people we like.

Still, if Glitter or Rose West could pop their clogs, that'd be nice...

Reactions: 14
RIP Documentary-maker Morgan Spurlock, the director of films including Super Size Me, who died on Thursday aged 53.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh wow that’s sad about Morgan Spurlock, loved his documentary on “big chicken”!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone have Richard Sherman (one half of the Sherman Brothers, who wrote the music for Mary Poppins etc?)

Grayson Murray, only 30. No cause of death yet though this comment may give an indication (I'm not presuming anything)

“My parents have been through hell and back basically for the last six years with me fighting some mental stuff," he said at the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Grayson Murray, only 30. No cause of death yet though this comment may give an indication (I'm not presuming anything)

“My parents have been through hell and back basically for the last six years with me fighting some mental stuff," he said at the time.
This is so sad. He was playing yesterday and withdrew with only 2 holes left to play, saying he had an illness 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened for him to suddenly stop playing and do that, am assuming he had some sort of depression 🤔

Reactions: 3