2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that unlikely.

I don't know why I found her video so moving.
It just hits home how it can affect anyone, she’s only a year younger than me so quite scary really. I hope all the horrors online just leave her alone to recover.

Reactions: 3
I find that unlikely.

I don't know why I found her video so moving.
Got me tearful too. She’s so young and her children too.

Of course there will be some people out there who still can’t shut their mouths, oh she’s a royal it doesn’t get that much attention if someone else does it, but if they’re Barbara from Blackburn they’re not going to get that much attention. If the news announced every single person who had cancer daily, there would never be enough time for anything else to be broadcast.

of course the attention is going to be on her, it’s the royal family for god sake.

I for one wish her a speedy recovery, can’t even imagine how they all must be feeling with Charles diagnosis too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The problem is that the communication has been really bad, and that has now made things ... awkward for a lot of people. I have sympathy for her and the family, of course, but I can also see why people have been flippant about it and I don't think anyone, except some of the more out there conspiracy theorists ever really crossed any lines.

The problem is that the communication has been really bad, and that has now made things ... awkward for a lot of people. I have sympathy for her and the family, of course, but I can also see why people have been flippant about it and I don't think anyone, except some of the more out there conspiracy theorists ever really crossed any lines.
Yeah, people weren't generally being cruel about Kate; they just thought some major information was being withheld.

The public feel they need to know everything when it comes to the royals. And whilst I’ll admit curiosity does get the better of me, somethings should be able to be private.
I hope it’s been caught early enough and whatever treatment she’s receiving isn’t too brutal

Health conditions whether you are royal or not are not public property. The hounding she has been through, the speculation, the memes and constant speculation must be awful. Yes, they are privileged. But they are still a human family and I despair about how they’ve been treated.

I wish nothing but the best for Catherine and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't said anything on these threads about it as I can see how bat crap crazy it all went, hopefully she's OK and can be left in peace to recover

Yes everyone's alright; that's why the thread is quiet 😏😅

Come on, surely SOMEONE'S had enough of this planet.💀☠⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just scrolled through the nominations list for the first time and there's some true wild cards on there, mental!

Anytime a celeb death is announced (there’s been a few American soap opera types on their 50s) on social media the comments section goes wild about “why are all these celebs dying these days, were they vaxxed?”
Alex Musser from All My Children was a self inflicted gun injury and they’re still banging on about it. There was another that was a drugs death, same thing.
I feel like less people are dying, not more!

Reactions: 4
I remember some people, perhaps not entirely seriously, but you never know with this sort of thing, going on about the vaccine when the Queen died!

Reactions: 1
I remember some people, perhaps not entirely seriously, but you never know with this sort of thing, going on about the vaccine when the Queen died!
They've been even people linking to vaccine to Kate Middleton's illness...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They've been even people linking to vaccine to Kate Middleton's illness...
Oh for fucks sake. I read (on the Harry and Megan thread on here) that Megan caused Kate’s cancer by ill wishing her. There are some scarily unwell people around!

• Haha
Reactions: 12