2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would like to think he didn’t know he had cancer before the coronation. Surely, SURELY, if you knew you’d only have a few years, you’d abdicate. That would have done more for this countries perception of the monarchy than anything he’s done so far.

Reactions: 1
This is all rumour, of course; I'm sure ol' Big Ears is fine... GOD BLESS THE ROYAL FAMILY! Etc etc

(Scrap the monarchy)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You would like to think he didn’t know he had cancer before the coronation. Surely, SURELY, if you knew you’d only have a few years, you’d abdicate. That would have done more for this countries perception of the monarchy than anything he’s done so far.
It depends on the cancer. If it was something like prostate cancer, that wasn’t aggressive or metastatic, the odds would be in his favour. Especially when most of his immediate ancestors lived long lives, with far more stress.

Reactions: 1
I found out today that one of my customers at work (v boring job, not a hooker) died this weekend. Had a little cry. Got me thinking, I don’t think I’ve ever cried at a celebrity death.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I found out today that one of my customers at work (v boring job, not a hooker) died this weekend. Had a little cry. Got me thinking, I don’t think I’ve ever cried at a celebrity death.
I've never cried but I was very sad when Stephen Gately, George Michael and Caroline Flack all died. More recently I felt the same sadness when Paul O'Grady and Matthew Perry left us. I reserve my tears for people I actually know and love, though.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for clarifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caroline flack is a strange one for me. I wouldn’t ever have said I was a huge fan of hers, and she was obviously troubled. But she was SO vilified, and so clearly struggling, that it just seemed a huge waste. The last pictures of her are so sad.

Reactions: 6
Caroline Flack's death really shocked me. So sad that only a few weeks later, she wouldn't have been in the news as Kuch because covid dominated the headlines.

Reactions: 3
I sobbed for David Bowie, Chester Bennington and Taylor Hawkins. Lost far far too soon!

I was teary when Robin Williams, Bernard Cribbins, and Alan Rickman died, same with Matthew Perry.