Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
OJ Simpson has died.

24pts go to
@thenorthremembers
@Roobarb

He was hugely famous in America for his sporting career and, later, acting in The Naked Gun films but he'll forever be known as the likely murder of his former wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman. He even brought a book out called "If I Did It" where the 'If' was really small on the cover.
So, fuck that guy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Kate Middleton has cancer.
Poor woman.

Her video announcement was really moving; talking about explaining to the children and having William by her side.
Undergoing therapy so fingers crossed for her and her family; I don't care about the Royals but cancer is an utter bastard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I saw a man hit by a lorry’s wing mirror in Stockport, and his head was sheared off. He was waiting to cross the road. He was a member of Northern Uproar. It was in 2014 and ten years later I can still see the accident happen. RIP Jeff.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Kate Middleton has cancer.
Poor woman.

Her video announcement was really moving; talking about explaining to the children and having William by her side.
Undergoing therapy so fingers crossed for her and her family; I don't care about the Royals but cancer is an utter bastard.
I've just seen it, and feel angry in her behalf that she has had to go public with her diagnosis and treatment. At least the rumours will die down now. Cancer is a cunt, I hope hers is curable, for the sake of her 3 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Surely George being straight and her being available don't overlap... she was only born in 1986 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lindsay Lohan hasn't claimed to have shagged George Michael. The woman who told me Lindsay had died claims that, ergo she has form for extravagant lies regarding celebrities. Obviously George is no longer with us and can neither confirm nor deny, but I doubt very much, even if he was briefly attracted to women, he'd have gone for a short, dumpy woman in North Wales with missing teeth and a low IQ. RIP George and sorry for sullying your memory sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
We have had seven deaths this year, compared to three by this time last year.
The first place position has more points now than the winner of 2023 did by the end of the year.
---
Just sayin'

Reactions: 18

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
(I made myself laugh)
How do the points work?
If your nominated celebrity comes back from the dead you get 1000 points.

If you nominate Jesus and he returns, you get 2000 points.

These have to be deceased celebrities; not someone whose career is dead.

They have to come back as their usual self; zombies and other ghouls will not count.
---
(I'm giggling away to myself because I'm being so stupid. I'm not making a note of any nominations so now I hope nobody DOES come back from the dead)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
The author Sophie Kinsella famous for the Shopaholic series of books has been diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer. Loved her books as a teenager

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I've never understood why people seek out gore on the internet. Terrible accidents happen, but to actually want to watch it (never mind who films the stuff and uploads it) is seriously disturbing.

On a brighter note, I see the Reaper is still on holiday, probably gone somewhere warm and sunny because it's colder than a witch's tit here.

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
TMZ are saying an eye should be kept on Britney. Apparently her mental health is severely compromised since leaving her Conservatorship and her finances have taken a battering too
Britney is another one of those people whose social media posts can sometimes look worrying but then they are living 24-hours a day and aren't online for all of it, so probably manage day-to-day like everyone else.
It's hard not to see random twirly dead-eyed dancing and think "Yep, she's in trouble..." but then she probably goes off and watches a movie or makes dinner or does what the rest of us do too.
This can apply to a lot of the things we see online; a random outburst or a weird TikTok video can just be a blip in someone' sense of humour or style or whatever.
If that makes any sense... none of u know what happens behind closed doors and relying on social media and gossip sites doesn't help... but I guess it's just too addictive to step away!

I sometimes want to chuck my smart phone in the sea and rely on an old fashion phone call/text only phone.
But I'd probably go mad...

• Heart