2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow week in this group… surely it’s building up to a big one?

Reactions: 1
Perhaps the big secret about Katie Cambridge's absence from public life will be revealed? Despite the fact it was very clearly said that she would be on sick leave until after Easter, it appears obvious to me that she sadly died under anaesthetic and the lookalike they hired isn't fooling anyone.

Does anyone want a lend of my tinfoil hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps the big secret about Katie Cambridge's absence from public life will be revealed? Despite the fact it was very clearly said that she would be on sick leave until after Easter, it appears obvious to me that she sadly died under anaesthetic and the lookalike they hired isn't fooling anyone.

Does anyone want a lend of my tinfoil hat?
Ah, the Paul McCartney and Avril Lavigne solution.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if anyone famous was born or died on my birthday and can't be bothered to look.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OJ did his murders on my birthday!

*Allegedly 🙄

Also, the Pulse nightclub shooting was on my birthday. Big day for true crime, apparently 😭

• Sad
Screenshot_20240321_222454_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dementia is bleeping awful. Although I didn't even realise she was still alive tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also, the Pulse nightclub shooting was on my birthday
I can tell you exactly where I was when I heard about that. It upset me quite a lot.

Also one of the few times a song has made me cry, because a radio program that night played a few songs from the REM album Automatic For The People back to back, and ended with, obviously, Everybody Hurts 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
My birthday is big with Royalty. I've had the Queen Mother's funeral, Charles and Camilla's wedding and Prince Phillip dying

• Haha
Kate Middleton has cancer.
Poor woman.

Her video announcement was really moving; talking about explaining to the children and having William by her side.
Undergoing therapy so fingers crossed for her and her family; I don't care about the Royals but cancer is an utter bastard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Poor woman.

Her video announcement was really moving; talking about explaining to the children and having William by her side.
Undergoing therapy so fingers crossed for her and her family; I don't care about the Royals but cancer is an utter bastard.
I've just seen it, and feel angry in her behalf that she has had to go public with her diagnosis and treatment. At least the rumours will die down now. Cancer is a bleep, I hope hers is curable, for the sake of her 3 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really???
Yes.

(I expect some Tattle threads will go nuts now.
However, I didn't like the tone of how that looked in my original post so changed it. duck cancer.)
---
I've just seen it, and feel angry in her behalf that she has had to go public with her diagnosis and treatment. At least the rumours will die down now. Cancer is a bleep, I hope hers is curable, for the sake of her 3 children.
Agreed.
But she sounds positive in her recovery so fingers-crossed it will work out for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor woman.

it was so sad. She’s been forced to do this really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.