Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well when the people who are supposed to enforce the rules don’t give a tit are there really any rules at all
I'm surprised they cared for the rules at school. With the way they are now and their attitude to rules you'd think "wouldn't surprise me if they got 40 detentions a term when they were at school"

I'm telling you.... The day Soppy or Joanne get engaged before Zoe does then there will be hell to pay!!! Starting with Alfred Sidney Deyes being on the chopping block first. I have to say I'm kinda looking forward to it and willing this into the universe?

It's the only reason those two are barely clinging onto each other in their goalzzz relationship. Alfie so he can use Zoe in his thumbnails and on occasion wear his ugly Future's Elf merch and Zoe finally getting that ring that will make their relationship circa 2014 days.
I can hear the passive aggressiveness already

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks so gormless! I wonder what he was thinking about? Definitely not Zoe, even though he was looking at her. He's a right old Gonzo!

Reactions: 13
wow zoes and also diannes hair looks so dry, unhealthy and dead
I dread to think how many boxes of hair dye Dianne's gone through in her lifetime, that and extensions etc. Zoe's hair shouldn't be so bad considering she's got money to have it done daily if she wanted to and freebie hair cuts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He always looks through her never at her if that makes sense.
View attachment 33861
Just look at the difference between the couples in just that pic. Joe and Dianne are not even looking at each other but their smiles seem real and Joe's got his arms wrapped around her and is holding her close whereas Zoe and Alfie look so distant and empty even though he's staring at her and clearly putting a lot of effort in but the way he's holding her thighs sort of points toward him wanting to get her off him as soon as they're done rather than pulling her close to him. It's just how it comes across to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Okay.. regarding he's got no love in his eyes thing, I disagree , but only on the fact that Froggy Alfie is ALWAYS staring at Nothing in his photos. Like looking into the distance thinking he looks all cool and deep in thoughts.

As for Zoella, she really ought to hire a stylist

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.