Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, the pretend glasses that aren't real glasses, the ones that do absolutely nothing for her glasses. The glasses that she thinks make her look interesting glasses๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Pretend glasses trend makes me so annoyed when I actually need glasses 24/7!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does Dianne get on better with Tracey, than eother Joe or Zoe do. Tracey posted the same photo of the 4 of them without the filter. Yet Dianne is the only one of them to comment and Tracey replies.
Screenshot_20190818-000059.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does Dianne get on better with Tracey, than eother Joe or Zoe do. Tracey posted the same photo of the 4 of them without the filter. Yet Dianne is the only one of them to comment and Tracey replies.View attachment 33957
I don't think that's that odd, considering I would sometimes get on with my mum in law better than my other half would ๐Ÿคฃ it that not normal?

Reactions: 4
I don't think that's that odd, considering I would sometimes get on with my mum in law better than my other half would ๐Ÿคฃ it that not normal?
Of course we donโ€™t know facts but I donโ€™t think Tracey was always the best mum and there were rumours of her having affairs and cheating on their dad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Of course we donโ€™t know facts but I donโ€™t think Tracey was always the best mum and there were rumours of her having affairs and cheating on their dad.
Anyone know whether she lives with someone else now, if she does he's never shown on any of her stuff and Zoe and Joe never mention it.

Anyone know whether she lives with someone else now, if she does he's never shown on any of her stuff and Zoe and Joe never mention it.
Iโ€™m not sure if she lives with him but she does have a partner I think. Someone found him once and apparently heโ€™s got a bit of money but I really donโ€™t remember the ins and outs or even his name. From her insta she seems to split her time between Wiltshire and Portugal so I assume Tracey has a place out there also.

Well. That could have been the reason for the divorce if those rumours are true

Reactions: 2
โ€œAnother great day at the office!โ€ ...you literally just had a party at a rented space (rented for the day, NOT the office), but ok

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.