Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol doesnt touching frogs with your bare fingers literally kill them? cool one zoe
So bleeping uncaring and inconsiderate! Alfie laughing about how "tame" that fog on his hand is, when it's literally just terrified hence not moving. All 3 of them shining their flashlights on them. I just cannot wrap my brain around how stupid they all are.
Honestly, the worst thing of all for me is how they treat animals - the poor guinea pigs neglected, Nala is NEVER walked. Honestly, when people are bad to animals, they are bad people.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So bleeping uncaring and inconsiderate! Alfie laughing about how "tame" that fog on his hand is, when it's literally just terrified hence not moving. All 3 of them shining their flashlights on them. I just cannot wrap my brain around how stupid they all are.
Honestly, the worst thing of all for me is how they treat animals - the poor guinea pigs neglected, Nala is NEVER walked. Honestly, when people are bad to animals, they are bad people.
Her brother and his mate Tom syndicate did the same on their Glastonbury blog. Literally plucking them out of the water and at one point dropped one.

They are all just such disrespectful little shits

Reactions: 9
She just has such a sad little life. Her boyfriend seems so bored of her and we’re all just waiting for the day he walks out the door, she never sees her family, has no real friends to speak of, her job consists of sitting in a meeting once in a blue moon while everyone else tells her what’s happening with the latest pile of shite she’s brought out, she rarely leaves the house and if she does it’s to go to the garden centre, she’s buying yet more halloween crap while it’s still summer and i’m betting she’ll start the christmas hype next month at the latest.

I know, I almost feel sorry for her really, she's living in a prison of her own making... however she's so thoroughly unlikeable she doesn't get any pity from me!!

Do you reckon poppy wants to be like Zoe or the other way around?
Poppy and Alfie are always all over each other which makes for very uncomfortable watching... It's very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s obvious that home sense asked her to go shopping to show off their new in fully stocked Halloween tit. She gets vouchers every year.

Reactions: 11
30 years old (almost) and running round her garden chasing frogs? After spending the day touching Halloween tat with MARKY

What a bleeping daft cow.

• Haha
Of course those outside cinema tickets were gifted.

She also put *gifted shouldn’t it be #gifted ?

Reactions: 7
Of course those outside cinema tickets were gifted.

She also put *gifted shouldn’t it be #gifted ?
They also had seats in the front and were being loud and obnoxious during the film. I'd be pissed if I paid for seats and these fools were talking and singing over the movie the entire time seemingly not caring about anyone around them.

Reactions: 15
424AA4DA-555A-42DC-899E-A96D820DA547.jpeg

This has got to be a joke.
Have I gone back in time?! Or has Zoe not left 2017?

- the greatest showman
- the twit Ferris
- Holly making an absolutely fool of herself. That her job roll right?
Zoe’s overweight mate that makes her look funny and also tiiiiiiny 😬

I can’t deal with this one anymore, at least she has her fake glasses on, I’d hate if she couldn’t see the screen for her 58th time watching this

Reactions: 10
They also had seats in the front and were being loud and obnoxious during the film. I'd be pissed if I paid for seats and these fools were talking and singing over the movie the entire time seemingly not caring about anyone around them.
I would’ve kicked right off if they were dancing about like pricks in the front row and I’d paid 😒

View attachment 33614

This has got to be a joke.
Have I gone back in time?! Or has Zoe not left 2017?

- the greatest showman
- the twit Ferris
- Holly making an absolutely fool of herself. That her job roll right?
Zoe’s overweight mate that makes her look funny and also tiiiiiiny 😬

I can’t deal with this one anymore, at least she has her fake glasses on, I’d hate if she couldn’t see the screen for her 58th time watching this
Alfie wearing chords

Reactions: 4
Did you'se notice they where at the front but had barriers around them to section them off from regular people 🙄🤦‍♀️
Probably so they weren't disturbed by 'fans' yet they make a scene so people knew they where there!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did you'se notice they where at the front but had barriers around them to section them off from regular people 🙄🤦‍♀️
Probably so they weren't disturbed by 'fans' yet they make a scene so people knew they where there!
I DID NOT NOTICE

BASTARDS

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
About a page or two late but.... I checked out Lottie's insta because I wanted to see the comparison, and it's interesting that there's no Zoe on her story of the hens do, or on her photos (that I can tell)
I noticed this exact same thing!

Different topic: Hadassah Cordoba did a video about the Zoe / Gabby Fallout and this was in the comments:
IMG_20190816_014455.jpg

• Wow
Funny how she manages to cope with going out the house when it’s a freebie. This gang are starting to knock me sick. Literally pay for nothing. Entitled brats.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.