Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diane posted that same picture and this was one of the comments and I had to laugh...
Their fans really are brain dead.

As for Zoella, she really ought to hire a stylist
That would require her actually understanding that she looks a mess, which is impossible when you have her ego. To be 100% fair I’m not sure I wouldn’t think I look great if I had a legion of sycophants working for me and followers who constantly kiss the ground I walk on. It must be hard to cultivate any real feedback in her world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems like Zoe and Alfie feel like they need to match up to Joe and Dianne on the "romance" level in pics but maybe if they acted more natural it'd look better

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems like Zoe and Alfie feel like they need to match up to Joe and Dianne on the "romance" level in pics but maybe if they acted more natural it'd look better
I think that is them being natural,it just happens to look forced as duck😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190817_190859.jpg

Spotted today in my local Oxfam... I bet this stays on the shelf for months until they bin it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it called a bento station if it’s a stationery set? Somebody enlighten me please - I was always under the impression that bento boxes were for food!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she managed to make her hair look dry and weird already? She's only had the extensions a few days, hoping it's just the filter. Could be that she probably still hasn't washed them:sick:

Reactions: 7
How has she managed to make her hair look dry and weird already? She's only had the extensions a few days, hoping it's just the filter. Could be that she probably still hasn't washed them:sick:
Another thing that could maybe make the ends dry is if she's gone so many days without washing her hair and then when she is washing it she's having to use shampoo on it many times and scrub harder because it's supposedly thick and probably harder to get dirt out of because shes not washed it in so many days and then it could be drying out her ends

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.