Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe’s latest vlog totally reiterating how bored of Zoe Alfie is. He looks utterly fed up when ever their together.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Zoe has to do these celebrations to punctuate her otherwise mundane life, without them her life has no meaning.

She has been very successful, and at times I’m sure she has had lots of work on. But in reality she has never done a regular days work. A lot of what you tubers/instagrammers call work is just what other people do on top of their normal day.

I do actually think having a baby, and being a sahm would be the making of Zoe, and something she would thrive at. Not sure where Alfie fits into that equation though

Reactions: 12
Zoe has put up Instagram stories to do with buying things for Halloween. I've just realised that each year she buys new things for Halloween! Why not just reuse the ones from previous years?! 😯

Reactions: 13
Why are shops even selling Halloween stuff in AUGUST.
She celebrates it like she’s ten. Surprised she doesn’t go out trick or treating to be honest

Why are shops even selling Halloween stuff in AUGUST.
She celebrates it like she’s ten. Surprised she doesn’t go out trick or treating to be honest
She makes a massive deal out of it? I bet they'll do something at the office for Halloween this year

Reactions: 3
Who is betting that the vlogs will start again properly 'for her fans'........ but we are not daft, we know its purely to hide the fact that she is only interested in Vlogmas and the £££££S it gernerates but she will be shady and make out like she has been properly vlogging again after the spring/summer 'fear'.

Zoe clearly thinks she is a BBC drama - air for a few weeks a year and then have the next 10 months off.

• Haha
The creepy smile she does with wide eyes, reminds me of that momo thing that was going around before. Also totally agree that she’d make a great stay at home mum and thrive at it but I think Alfie would be the laziest dad and just use the child for views / content.
5FBF1D21-A25C-4372-8D3D-529FB0D19962.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that wasn't their actual hen do. I doubt zoe is invited so she threw one for her employee instead. I mean, it's one way to get yourself invited to a party 😂
Oh I know it wasn't an actual hen-do for Maddie. I just meant if she was throwing a party/celebration for Maddie then you think she would put more effort in than an office party that Holly put together while Zoe takes all the credit for it. But this is the same girl who gave her bestie Mark a Colin the caterpillar cake at her house for his birthday. Truly the best hostess ever... she should write a book on it. Oh wait...

I cannot with Zoe doing autumn/Halloween decor shopping with Mark already. I'm actually surprised she was able to hold on out until August.

Part of me thinks the only reason she put out her latest vlog is because her Lush collaboration for 'charity' is coming up soon. She mentions she has vlog fear* in her latest vlog (which I skimmed 95% of it b/c the content was so dull). You know that 'vlog fear' will disappear the second it's December aka Vlogmas time.

* vlog fear: Zoe's new go-to excuse for her persistent laziness.

Reactions: 8
Why does she have such an obsession with Halloween? I get it with Christmas, but Halloween, really?! It's probably an excuse to get all her friends round for content

Reactions: 5
Why does she have such an obsession with Halloween? I get it with Christmas, but Halloween, really?! It's probably an excuse to get all her friends round for content
Zoe loooooves autumn because she can light up her 34875478945 candles at home only to make Alfie blow them out one by one late at night, re-watch Harry Potter films, and say "cosy" and "autumnal" a million times. Also, autumn is when I am guessing Zoe will start running even less and completely drop her couch to 5k thing she's been half-heartedly doing this whole time. Not if she's already wearing jumpers in the summer bc it's so chilly out.

I just want to know what happens to all the autumn decor she buys each year. Their cellar must be packed or is it because they did a charity drop off a few months ago that her impulse to pack her house with stupid crap is peaking again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.