Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks loads better. Wasn’t just Samantha this time though so I’m giving credit to the guy.

She is holding back that crazed look she poses with, its half there

Reactions: 6
Wow she looks much better. How long till she ruins it with the side parting and greasy locks look

Reactions: 7
Im gonna be odd one out again i really dont think age has anything to do with anything in life. Wear your hair how you want dress how you want have a career if you want she has money so career not necessarily needed she could have been a stay at home mom if she desired and alfie could work vice versa etc. Obviously if your not selling something to the public in particular ( and she doesnt exactly sell fashion or looks she just shows what she likes). 30 is far from old. Too many people hung up on the age as a standalone thing.. In relation to what she has said and wanting kids and every females biological clock then fair enough but for everything else it really does not matter in my opinion. If it makes her look older but hot older whats wrong with that if it makes her look younger so what too. I dont get trapped in those realms of whatever society thinks like that. we should stick to her attitude rather than her looks it comes off a bit catty to me. I hope people out there are polite nice etc no matter what the hell they look like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m gonna be a lone voice here but I’m not a fan. [emoji51]
She’s going backwards, it’s the same basic bish insta gal look we’ve all seen before,
Long dirty blonde beach waved hair [emoji849]
I’d love her to go more of a mid length Bob.
She’s hitting 30 now [emoji51]
I'm in your camp.

I get Maddie (her manager) vibes who is always overly excited like a child

I would love a witch bob from Zoe. Like she means business. But uhhhh I ask for too much.

Reactions: 3
we should stick to her attitude rather than her looks it comes off a bit catty to me. I hope people out there are polite nice etc no matter what the hell they look like
Meow
Looks like I'm a cat
[emoji23]
But forreal the reason I like Tattle is that people don't always agree

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm in your camp.

I get Maddie (her manager) vibes who is always overly excited like a child
Anything is better than this tumbleweed attached to her scalp
1656308A-6AAE-460E-AC46-057871839D77.jpeg

I just wish she hadn’t tried to recreate a mix of Zoella from 5 years ago and the basic insta gals Alfie lusts after 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meow
Looks like I'm a cat
[emoji23]
But forreal the reason I like Tattle is that people don't always agree
lol yes thats most people on here they enjoy the " discussion" i was trying to be nice honestly i just think its shallow but that sounds so rude. I have passed that stage in my life. no ones " looks" bothers me i could care less but people are entitled to their opinions :) meow

Reactions: 2
lol however though imagine this she DID do it for alfie you know to spice it up lmao :sick: this bleeping GREMLIN is just gonna put *ZOE'S PUNCHING* on his Insta as a regram.... that scenario would normally mean zoe is uglier than he, he is hotter so she doesnt kind of deserve him? or did i miss something....In conclusion what a way to accept his gf trying to make him attracted to her again. He is lost, lost in the sauce. he is just too cringe and cant just stop the pretence and show some public displays of affection to zoe who always is. Poor thing

Reactions: 10
She really is Alfie muse
I give it 3/5 days before that parting is at her ear and she has pizza grease in her extensions making it look like this.
Sam has the ability to make any haircut self destruct. We’ve seen it with Tanya, we’ve seen it with Zoe. I’m not holding my breath

Reactions: 9
I give it 3/5 days before that parting is at her ear and she has pizza grease in her extensions making it look like this.
Sam has the ability to make any haircut self destruct. We’ve seen it with Tanya, we’ve seen it with Zoe. I’m not holding my breath
PIZZA GREASE EMO FRINGE

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.