Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol however though imagine this she DID do it for alfie you know to spice it up lmao :sick: this bleeping GREMLIN is just gonna put *ZOES PUNCHING* on his Insta as a regram.... that scenario would normally means zoe is uglier than he, he is hotter so she doesnt kind of deserve him? or did a miss something....In conclusion what a way to accept his gf trying to make him attracted to her again. He is lost, lost in the sauce. he is just too cringe and cant just stop the pretense and show some public displays of affection to zoe who always is. Poor thing
Yeah, when some is "punching above their weight", it means they have someone better looking than society thinks they should... I think he got it mixed up, LOL. He got the meaning wrong. Awkward. It should say "I'm punching."

People on Twitter calling him out for getting it wrong. What an idiot. Zoe should dump him just for that. HAHA.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but 🤣🤣🤣 couldn’t resist.....
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if i misunderstood please correct me but i love that gremlin film and now im dying in laughter remembering how they look too- i was saying his Attitude is like the gremlin not what he looks like lmao but i guess he is not far off from a gremlin. His typing under the pic just made me blow a fuze lol i was like reallllly a :love: under the photo and that shes punching...she should punch him... but if you just find it funny thats fab too im not sure lool

Reactions: 2
Yeah, when some is "punching above their weight", it means they have someone better looking than society thinks they should... I think he got it mixed up, LOL. He got the meaning wrong. Awkward. It should say "I'm punching."

People on Twitter calling him out for getting it wrong. What an idiot. Zoe should dump him just for that. HAHA.
haha can depend on twitter lol

Reactions: 1
is it normal to be able to see the natural shorter hair so clearly with extensions? i feel like it's not usually so noticeable

Reactions: 7

Haha I must be the thick one as I actually thought he was being serious with the Zoes punching comment (but meaning it in a ‘jokey’ way) ie saying he’s better 😂

If only she starts wearing Peter Pan collars again, we would have the real Zoella back.
If we could get back to pre Alfie Deyes Zoella that would be even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she was actually so pretty way back when!! (her prime)

Reactions: 2
i wonder if Zoe would like or dislike the fact people on here are saying her boyfriend is tit if she was reading on here.
normally i'd say everyone would be offended if someone drags their boyfriend (as he's someone you obviously love) but imo Zoe is so needy for validation and she always wants to be the "better friend" in a friendship and the "better girlfriend" in contrast to her boyfriend. would she say something like "shut up btches he's GORGEOUS yall just jealous" or be thankful for the dragging to prove herself that she's the little victim and Alfie isnt treating her as she deserves?

Reactions: 7
Looks awful straight
Yeah it didn’t look great straight did it. I am wondering how long she’s going to keep curling it for. I think it looks great how it is but we all know she is going to start shoving it up in a messy greasy bun in the next few days 😂

Reactions: 8
I think the photos with the straight extensions was taken very early in the process before it was styled,
but it’s a good example of what it will look like when Zoe tries to style a “Sam” on her own 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He is an absolute moron. He can't even compliment his girlfriend right, I'm surprised he can even dress and feed himself to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the photos with the straight extensions was taken very early in the process before it was styled,
but it’s a good example of what it will look like when Zoe tries to style a “Sam” on her own 😎
Mine looked like that before they were trimmed to blend in with my own hair, I do hope that is the case!!

Reactions: 3
Honestly don't get why she doesn't ask Dianne to do her hair, Dianne owned her salon by 19 and used to do the Strictly dancers hair when they where on Burn the Floor before Strictly. Not a fan of the colour as the red is garish and awful, but her hair always looks healthy and is coloured properly. Dianne couldn't possibly do any worse than your one Sam is doing.

Reactions: 10
I hate those extensions so much 😂😂😂 I’m not even sure why

Honestly don't get why she doesn't ask Dianne to do her hair, Dianne owned her salon by 19 and used to do the Strictly dancers hair when they where on Burn the Floor before Strictly. Not a fan of the colour as the red is garish and awful, but her hair always looks healthy and is coloured properly. Dianne couldn't possibly do any worse than your one Sam is doing.
That would be Zoe potentially giving business to somebody and giving credit and tags to another woman who is not gifting her anything - never going to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.