Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@GossWhore

Maddy 🤣
36A4BAE4-E6A2-4AE1-8468-6A9D6BD08AC1.jpeg 4498C675-4206-473F-B394-08D1F2CA221B.jpeg A57EF70A-2424-4F44-B102-C00B2F855859.jpeg

At least zoe has one 1 of 3 🤷‍♀️
The insta hair.
Now she just needs to trade the slug in for a dog and the toddler in for a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate to defend Zoe but 30 is no age and she looks the best she has done in years.

I remember everyone used to say she should go back to brunette to look younger, which she did but went for the most basic colour and style which actually did the reverse and made her look like a dowdy 40 year old. She looks lovely with this hair for now.

Reactions: 13
lol however though imagine this she DID do it for alfie you know to spice it up lmao :sick: this bleeping GREMLIN is just gonna put *ZOE'S PUNCHING* on his Insta as a regram.... that scenario would normally mean zoe is uglier than he, he is hotter so she doesnt kind of deserve him? or did i miss something....In conclusion what a way to accept his gf trying to make him attracted to her again. He is lost, lost in the sauce. he is just too cringe and cant just stop the pretence and show some public displays of affection to zoe who always is. Poor thing
Yeah punching means doing way better than you should. Someone out of your league.

He should have said how nice she looks and that he was punching.

He’s trying to make out he’s joking but clearly thinks he’s better than Zoe. I actually don’t think he has written it wrong, I think he meant to write that trying to be funny. But he’s just a dick.

Reactions: 15
Why couldn't have Alfie put something sensible. I don't understand why he's always using words that could be replaced with something that everyone understands. He could have said "Zoe's looking great! Love you gorgeous" or something. Instead he used silly words that made him look stupid and not mature at all. 🙄

• Heart
Yeah punching means doing way better than you should. Someone out of your league.

He should have said how nice she looks and that he was punching.

He’s trying to make out he’s joking but clearly thinks he’s better than Zoe. I actually don’t think he has written it wrong, I think he meant to write that trying to be funny. But he’s just a dick.
That's what I was implying also. Like really Alfie you are gonna joke about that when all Zoe wants is a public compliment more than likely. He is just so up himself

See I read it as if he were just being a bit of a dick and suggesting despite all the compliments she was getting, she was still the lucky one... I wouldn’t put it past him!
Me too! That's why my fuze blew he always does that so clearly I wasn't missing anything lol he was again downplaying her attempt to look hot. Moron

Reactions: 5
Just noticed all the comments from all of the youtubers / verified people under her new Hair Insta. Interesting because I never noticed a bunch of these in any other comments of hers. Louise and Gabbie are interesting top because of the fall outs. And unser Caspar Lee someone commented "she's still not gonna notice you 😂" and that's hilarious after his video with bis girlfriend dming Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed all the comments from all of the youtubers / verified people under her new Hair Insta. Interesting because I never noticed a bunch of these in any other comments of hers. Louise and Gabbie are interesting top because of the fall outs. And unser Caspar Lee someone commented "she's still not gonna notice you 😂" and that's hilarious after his video with bis girlfriend dming Zoe
And trust me Zoe has seen them. Lol I wonder (and sorry if y'all love Louise but I can't stand her either) but hath she no shame! I would never comment under someone's picture who ignores me. Louise give it a rest already 😌

Also why are they calling her "QUEEN" etc cause she had some false hair put in. I lose the will to live with social media lol I'm more of a roll eyes at the exxageration over the looks again. Looks great but vapid on the inside how delightfull rolls eyes 🙄

One that constantly has to trek to Brighton to do hers and Poppy’s hair probably for free since Zoe always tags them... probably instead of actual payment.

People love paying bills with exposure. Tastes good when you need to eat too.
See there when the hairs straight it looks tit. You can see where her real hair is ffs!🙈
What hairdresser has let her walk out without even blending her extensions?!

One that constantly has to trek to Brighton to do hers and Poppy’s hair probably for free since Zoe always tags them... probably instead of actual payment.

People love paying bills with exposure. Tastes good when you need to eat too.
Definitely not made me think " I must go to Samantha for my hair doing, she's clearly the best"
More like "must avoid her at all costs"😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.