Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks you can’t leave the house if it’s already raining before she leaves.

Reactions: 2
Long hair looks great on her but you can see her natural hair... and might just be the picture but the colour match looks off to me.

Then again what do you expect from Sam Cusick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m gonna be a lone voice here but I’m not a fan. 😬
She’s going backwards, it’s the same basic bish insta gal look we’ve all seen before,
Long dirty blonde beach waved hair 🙄
I’d love her to go more of a mid length Bob.
She’s hitting 30 now 😬

Reactions: 14
I’m gonna be a lone voice here but I’m not a fan. 😬
She’s going backwards, it’s the same basic bish insta gal look we’ve all seen before,
Long dirty blonde beach waved hair 🙄
I’d love her to go more of a mid length Bob.
She’s hitting 30 now 😬
I see where you're coming from. It is a bit young for her.

Reactions: 3
5418FBDE-BA24-4C7A-9E39-95BC6BCA2993.jpeg

Lydia rocked the same look for years and recently went shorter.
Definitely NOT a fan of LEM 😬
But she ditched the long scraggy look for something more stylish 🤷‍♀️
Not the best picture to describe it but I think something like this, done correctly could look great on her. Clean parting, darker roots, less bleach 😐

Reactions: 8
To be fair, I think a big part of the improvement is the parting. The insane combover she had going on was awful, this looks much better.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 32130

Trying to turn herself into one of Alfie’s insta crushes...... 😐
She looks lovely but she is trying to look like 2012 Zoella. She has to be careful as with this look, it could be easy for her to look like someone older trying to look young. I also feel like it makes her face looks much more tiny but maybe she likes that. Haha.

Good point...
The problem with Zoe is that she doesn't seem to use a good purple shampoo. It also looks like her hairdresser never uses a nice toner.

View attachment 32135

Lydia rocked the same look for years and recently went shorter.
Definitely NOT a fan of LEM 😬
But she ditched the long scraggy look for something more stylish 🤷‍♀️
Not the best picture to describe it but I think something like this, done correctly could look great on her. Clean parting, darker roots, less bleach 😐
Lydia's hair looks so nice and classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she looks unreal tbh. 😯 I had to look through the photos about 5 times for it to properly sink in that it was her.
Will be interesting to see how it looks minus filters and posing, though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.