Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a wonder she doesn't have thrush all those bath bomb scents forever fizzing up her foof 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
[emoji23][emoji23] how is she not aware she's the Mayor of cankle town?

Also, I've never seen Zoe reply to sooooo many comments. I think she knows she is slightly fcked if Instagram does change as she was using Instagram as a substitute YouTube because it requires less work

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Also, I've never seen Zoe reply to sooooo many comments. I think she knows she is slightly fcked if Instagram does change as she was using Instagram as a substitute YouTube because it requires less work
Oh I love how angry she is - the hahahah is sooo fake! I wonder what she is ready to tackle this week, couch to 5k isn’t a job Zoe!

Reactions: 20
So she watched 'Us' - one of the best horror films to come out in years - and came to the conclusion that it didn't make any sense. The ending literally could not be easier to understand. They are both idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she watched 'Us' - one of the best horror films to come out in years - and came to the conclusion that it didn't make any sense. The ending literally could not be easier to understand. They are both idiots.
Like Zoe tiny pea head could understand anything but "Elf"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Omg. HAHA. I can't believe someone said that and she replie.d

Reactions: 17
She posted a story about how she wore this dress all wrong (anyways it's affiliate)

I do not know how she managed to wear that dress her way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
tbh... I actually like the idea of button up the side skirt, but I also don't see how she managed that because common sense and current fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tbh... I actually like the idea of button up the side skirt, but I also don't see how she managed that because common sense and current fashion
But i think the buttons are not by the side, the way she wore it. They would be kind of be partially behind, which was why she said they all found it odd..
In that picture, she was pulling the dress to the front, hence it looked a bit to the side?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.