Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she made a sit down haul for IGTV... the desperation. And she thinks IGTV videos are wholesome and old school? Wtf

Reactions: 2
So she made a sit down haul for IGTV... the desperation. And she thinks IGTV videos are wholesome and old school? Wtf
She goes where she can make the most money for the least amount of effort. Her favourite platform changes weekly.

Reactions: 12
I Love that I captured her air quotes

I didn't bother listen to it so I'll insert

Zoe on IGTV: This is the makeup I "use"

Reactions: 5
She goes where she can make the most money for the least amount of effort. Her favourite platform changes weekly.
Instagram must be giving a bounty, not the chocolate kind.

All these gleamers know their lazy half assed videos won't cut it on youtube anymore, so want to go back to the old days of spitting out easily made "content".

Reactions: 10
The least she could do is put something up on her YouTube channel. 🙄
She can’t be arsed to edit YouTube videos. It’s not her ‘new’ thing at all. It’s whatevers easiest. Several Insta story clips with her tit app benefits her more as they are easier and it’s also constantly promoting her app

Reactions: 13
She really has no respect for her audience and what privilege her audience has given her.
Exactly. Someone wants that content. And if she doesn't want "the pressure that comes with that big YouTube channel" then she could just put something like that up because it's not something that is in on YouTube channels right now.

Reactions: 4
She can’t even be bothered editing a vlog anymore let alone a main channel video, so she resorts to the laziest option ever. It’s pathetic really. Also, that video drained me, boring as hell

Reactions: 6
She can’t even be bothered editing a vlog anymore let alone a main channel video, so she resorts to the laziest option ever. It’s pathetic really. Also, that video drained me, boring as hell
I only got about half a minute into it then looked at the comments and thought they were more interesting! Tells you a lot...

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Someone wants that content. And if she doesn't want "the pressure that comes with that big YouTube channel" then she could just put something like that up because it's not something that is in on YouTube channels right now.
Out of interest, what is “in” on YT right now? I mostly watch mummy vlogs so I have no idea really.

Reactions: 1
When was the last couch to 5k update? I, for one, am shocked that Zoe the fitness queen has not managed to keep up the schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she says she's doing IGTV but not putting any pressure on it .
Everytime she does anything it always seems to start with Zoe giving a speech about how her audience shouldn't start expecteding anything much from her, Zoe your sat on the steps in your own garden opening little gifts you bought for yourself surely you manage that without fear of inducing panic or migraine or giving viewers a warning .

Reactions: 13
Out of interest, what is “in” on YT right now? I mostly watch mummy vlogs so I have no idea really.
Zoe would probably say drama channels and sensationalist crap, youtubers who cause controversies... But that’s not the only thing that gets views like she constantly claims! She goes around saying youtube scene isn’t for her anymore and it’s not what it used to be, and that’s because these days you actually have to put some effort into it to succeed. Original ideas are the key. It’s not like beauty channels aren’t a thing anymore, or vlogging ones (both of which she kind of had), it’s that those channels don’t film boring ass 20 minute long hauls that no one cares about. She couldn’t even be bothered to try them on for the sake of the video today.
The real reason she’s so bitter is because she was in the right place at the right time - youtube as a job was only just appearing when she started out and people would watch any pretty girl that showed how to put on makeup or do your hair, exactly because there weren’t many people to even choose from, it was all very new to everybody. Now that things are harder and she actually has to work and think of ideas to attract an audience, she stops and gives up altogether because she’s as lazy as lazy gets.

Reactions: 24
clearly ah
When was the last couch to 5k update? I, for one, am shocked that Zoe the fitness queen has not managed to keep up the schedule.
[/QUOT
clearly she has moved on from trying to become some kind of fitness influencer to a makeup one? she is so much like tanya burr, just changing from one thing to another with no clear focus or direction

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.