Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, looks like both Zoe and Louise are attending Maddies wedding this weekend... should be interesting! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 21
Thanks for the update on the vlog. I won't torture myself by watching it. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ummm, can someone please explain to me this boob photo/picture/print in min. 37 (or am I crazy and that's actually something different? šŸ˜‚ )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her weddings abroad isnā€™t it?
From Instagram it looks like it is in France, interesting to see Sam (who does all their hair shite) was at maddieā€™s actual hen party and has just been proposed too just days before her wedding šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Theyā€™ll look like some bizarre Addams family concoction.

With her new loooong hair, Zoe reminds me of cousin it, then youā€™ve got Alfie a cross between fester and lurch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish someone would tell her how ridiculous those specs are! The nose pads sit in the wrong place hence why when she pushed them up, they just slid down again! I can't understand this craze she has of wearing fake specs. And as for the way Mark was chewing his gum, I wanted to smack him in the face and glue his gob shut šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
All this talk of Maddie made me go check out her Instagram and saw she's building her house. Dammmmn, how much is Zoe/Gleam paying her? Sign me up!

Suppose when she's doing all the work for Zoe, just for her to earn millions from picking a colour or scent, Maddie deserves her cut.

Wonder if Zoe was invited to the main hen, feel a bit sad for her if she wasn't. Zoe seems to see Maddie as one of her best friends, bit sad if Maddie doesn't see that back, or at least notice it enough to just invite her.

Sat through the whole damn thing to find out who crashed their car and turns out Mark was just been dramatic ffs šŸ˜” why do they have to act like twats wherever they go? Grow up!!
Those extensions are ridiculous, how often did she mention them?
More candles? ā€œTomato is my favourite fragrance in the kitchenā€ oh do duck off Zoe.

As for the hen do I couldnā€™t throw someone a party with the words ā€˜same penis foreverā€™ above the table, is that a thing or just their weird humour? Weirded me out how Zoe kept saying genitalia as well...
Thatā€™s half an hour of my life Iā€™m never getting back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sat through the whole damn thing to find out who crashed their car and turns out Mark was just been dramatic ffs šŸ˜” why do they have to act like twats wherever they go? Grow up!!
More candles? ā€œTomato is my favourite fragrance in the kitchenā€ oh do duck off Zoe.

As for the hen do I couldnā€™t throw someone a party with the words ā€˜same penis foreverā€™ above the table, is that a thing or just their weird humour? Weirded me out how Zoe kept saying genitalia as well...
But her make up tutorial at the start was A* content šŸ’€

I dont even bother watching her anymore because I know it's all clickbait and boring clips. Mark couldn't be any more annoying tbh

Reactions: 4

It could have just been like "same man forever" but same penis forever is like hehe we said a rude word

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.