Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ummm, can someone please explain to me this boob photo/picture/print in min. 37 (or am I crazy and that's actually something different? 😂 )
I think it’s a picture of Mark pushing his chest together to make cleavage. Funny how she can’t show clay body parts but vlogs with boobs in the background. She’s such a tool.

A summary of Zoe’s latest effort.

Spank paddles
No sense of style or individuality
Fat minion #1
Fat minion #2
Greasy hair and bad skin (Zoe’s reality)
Struggling gay best friend caked in orange make up
Mark’s fantasy if he ever got his hands on Alfie
Mark’s fantasy if he ever gets a date
FC199ED9-3DF3-4EED-872B-737E4A74FBB6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s a picture of Mark pushing his chest together to make cleavage. Funny how she can’t show clay body parts but vlogs with boobs in the background. She’s such a tool.

Spank paddles
Fat minion #1
Fat minion #2
View attachment 34170
I skipped through this vlog, Christ it was boring.

But since its been mentioned on here or in Mark's thread a lot, I really noticed both how caked on the makeup/fake tan was, and how weird his hair looks at the front.

I've noticed them both before, but it just seemed worse than usual in this video.

Reactions: 7

Spank paddles
Fat minion #1
Fat minion #2
View attachment 34170
This is actually perfect!

This is actually perfect!
Fat minion has me dead

Reactions: 4
I watched some of her vlog just now and don't get me wrong, when Zoe first got the extensions, they looked nice, but in the vlog at the beginning, they didn't look natural and made it look like a wig. Not sure if it was just me?

Reactions: 8
I watched some of her vlog just now and don't get me wrong, when Zoe first got the extensions, they looked nice, but in the vlog at the beginning, they didn't look natural and made it look like a wig. Not sure if it was just me?
Same. She was saying “I’ve just restyled them for the first time since Adam and I think I did a really good job” then a few hours later in the car with Mark the curls were gone!!!

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen the vlog but in any photos her extensions look incredibly synthetic and matte - sort of like when I was little and washed my doll's hair with soap. The hair just goes stiff and dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found this on her thumbnail for the vlog. If that isn't scary, I honestly don't know what is.
Screenshot_20190819-141431_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Question is, will Zoe and Alfie wear Futureself merch and fake glasses at the wedding?
Alfie will fanny around all week pretending he’s too busy to buy some smart clothes and then get gifted something last minute. 100%

Or Zoe will have an ‘anxiety’ episode and they’ll cancel last minute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Alfie will fanny around all week pretending he’s too busy to buy some smart clothes and then get gifted something last minute. 100%

They’ll both turn up in white, Alfie will prank Zoe by fake proposing. She’ll have a panic attack and vlog the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They’ll both turn up in white, Alfie will prank Zoe by fake proposing. She’ll have a panic attack and vlog the whole thing.
Pair of kids

I hope we get a vlog.... oh wait

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I skipped through this vlog, Christ it was boring.

But since its been mentioned on here or in Mark's thread a lot, I really noticed both how caked on the makeup/fake tan was, and how weird his hair looks at the front.

I've noticed them both before, but it just seemed worse than usual in this video.
Oh god this. I cannot look at mark, his hairline and eyebrows and caked-on makeup/tan is just utterly ridiculous. He also comes across really arrogant and smug, he isn’t likeable AT ALL.

Reactions: 8
Oh god this. I cannot look at mark, his hairline and eyebrows and caked-on makeup/tan is just utterly ridiculous. He also comes across really arrogant and smug, he isn’t likeable AT ALL.
His hairline is reminiscent of the Trump comb over. No wonder he cuts his own hair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark is VILE. His whole 'positivitee' bullshite makes him even worse.

Don't even get me started on that alien haystack on his head, he really is the UK's answer to Trump...

Let's look at the similarities!!!

dodgy orange tan,
completely delusional,
has no success in relationships,
hangs out with robotic fake female,
has inflated sense of self,
awful dress sense
cannot articulate
Talks utter shite
Is regarded as a complete joke
No one takes him seriously
He thinks he's the best thing ever

THE HAIR.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope we get a vlog.... oh wait
OMG like how dare you! Vlog fear is a real debilitating and crippling phobia that Zoe totally didn't make up and most certainly has... and expires on November 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.