Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'she's not the one' is so wierd. Did he think it was funny or something? Like the nasty little comment about her looking like a granny. He reminds of David Beckham (I realise how ridiculous that sounds but bear with me) in that with photos of Posh DB always stands apart and scowling, and in an interview he said something about marriage being such hard work. I think men like he and Alfie Deyes want to look available to women - looking like you are in love with your partner cuts off your options. They might also be interested in other specific women and want to play down their relationship. It is unkind and cowardly. If my partner said things like 'she's not the one' even as a 'joke' I would be very worried. My ex used to say things like that to people as a joke about me 'no one else would have her'. Just not funny really.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
That 'she's not the one' is so wierd. Did he think it was funny or something? Like the nasty little comment about her looking like a granny. He reminds of David Beckham (I realise how ridiculous that sounds but bear with me) in that with photos of Posh DB always stands apart and scowling, and in an interview he said something about marriage being such hard work. I think men like he and Alfie Deyes want to look available to women - looking like you are in love with your partner cuts off your options. They might also be interested in other specific women and want to play down their relationship. It is unkind and cowardly. If my partner said things like 'she's not the one' even as a 'joke' I would be very worried. My ex used to say things like that to people as a joke about me 'no one else would have her'. Just not funny really.
I agree. If my partner would say that about me, I would honestly just not put up with that. I don't understand why she doesn't dump the twit already. Just watched the 'chopping off my hair'-video that someone linked a few pages back and the difference in their dynamic is shocking. They seemed to really fancy each other back then, now it's all just dead. bleeping leave him, Zoe!
In other news, just saw in the German store Rossmann that always had Zoella beauty products that all of the products are on a 75% clearance sale as they're trying to get rid of it all. None of the display was sold, it's all just sitting there... Guess no one cares anymore. Young teens and children here would much rather buy some natural products without chemicals and tit in it nowadays.

Reactions: 14
Yes, I agree. I don't think her and Joe's childhood's sound terrible, but I definitely think there's something lurking in their past that wasn't quite right, probably why they are both anxious, insecure and have a strange phobia towards food. Zoe seems to love all things childlike, which makes me think that her early childhood was most likely fine and her parents were ok with each other then. Whatever happened leading up to their split seems to have had a profound effect on Zoe especially. I think that's why she clings to the good parts of her past and can't move on with her life. Sorry for rambling...as you were 😂😂😂
I remember YEARS ago before Zoe was "famous" she tweeted about how her mum would go on about how much food she was eating or something along the lines of that. It was on twitter but I am not sure if she deleted it. I think Zoe and Joe both seem really damaged.

Zoe shouldn't hope for a ring anytime soon though as Alfie's parents only got married a few years ago. That is probably why he is in no rush.

Interesting! Teeny bopper girls are the magic market aren't they!

I agree, Zoe is the more marketable of the two and I think has done more with her "brand" than Alfie. And even though they've both slipped into complete irrelevancy she would also probably have the best future prospects out of the two of them as well. If only she could see this (and pluck up the courage to leave her not mansion)

I think Zoe's willingness to immerse herself in Alfie's family right from the get go is down to her own parents divorcing, and her seeing Alfie's 2 point 4 children "perfect" life as the exact opposite to her experience in the same family dynamic. I've always assumed that her parents divorce got messy, and thought that explained why she's reluctant to go home. Sometimes I think it can be worse when your parents split as an adult as they involve you more than they would if you were a child, asking your opinions and wanting you to take sides etc. I definitely think something kicked off when they got divorced that's affected her. Also her boyfriend Wilf was a bit of a twit to her wasn't he (anyone remember Louise's massive twitter rant at him - the good old days!) and a mix of those two things is why she sticks with Alfie even though he is a toxic wanker (I can't believe that story saying "turns out she's not the one" or whatever. It doesn't matter who they are, it makes my blood boil to think of a supposedly loving partner doing that to their gf/bf)
I remember I replied to Louise's tweet when she was going off on Wilf and sending all the minions after him. I said it was inappropriate and she had a go at me and sent her minions after me too. Such a witch.

This was one of the tweets about her mum. Will see if I can dig up others.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I remember YEARS ago before Zoe was "famous" she tweeted about how her mum would go on about how much food she was eating or something along the lines of that. It was on twitter but I am not sure if she deleted it. I think Zoe and Joe both seem really damaged.

Zoe shouldn't hope for a ring anytime soon though as Alfie's parents only got married a few years ago. That is probably why he is in no rush.

This was one of the tweets. Will see if I can dig up others.

I remember I replied to Louise's tweet when she was going off on Wilf and sending all the minions after him. I said it was inappropriate and she had a go at me and sent her minions after me too. Such a witch.
Hmmmm, I knew something wasn't right🤔. Maybe one of the reasons her Mum is hell bent on running several miles every day, it sounds like her Mum has issues😏

Reactions: 18
Hmmmm, I knew something wasn't right🤔. Maybe one of the reasons her Mum is hell bent on running several miles every day, it sounds like her Mum has issues😏
I would rather have her mum's lifestyle than Zoe's sedentary one. Her mum looks healthy.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]

WOW....as if you say that to your kid! That's not the image she portrays now...we don't always know what people are really like behind closed doors....

Reactions: 16
WOW....as if you say that to your kid! That's not the image she portrays now...we don't always know what people are really like behind closed doors....
[/QUOTE]
Yep. I remember there were more but I can't find them. So if Joe and Zoe do have issues with food, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 7

No way!! I mean that’s a crappy thing to say even if it’s a joke.

Omg I totally forgot that Louise actively encouraged people to attack Wilf! It’s all coming back to me now! That was one of the first times I realised that YouTube famous was a proper thing. Not even that many proper celebs would have had people so willing to go after someone on their behalf on Twitter at that point!

Reactions: 7
No way!! I mean that’s a crappy thing to say even if it’s a joke.

Omg I totally forgot that Louise actively encouraged people to attack Wilf! It’s all coming back to me now! That was one of the first times I realised that YouTube famous was a proper thing. Not even that many proper celebs would have had people so willing to go after someone on their behalf on Twitter at that point!
Yep. They also got their followers to attack the girl that was sitting on Wilf's knee. Zoe thought Wilf was cheating because a girl was sat on him. I mean, I would be upset by that too. But maybe talk first, before going raging on Twitter. It made Zoe seem like an absolute psycho.

Another.

She apparently still couldn't let it go in 2017. If I was her, with a longterm partner, I def wouldn't be tweeting tit like that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Yep. They also got their followers to attack the girl that was sitting on Wilf's knee. Zoe thought Wilf was cheating because a girl was sat on him. I mean, I would be upset by that too. But maybe talk first, before going raging on Twitter. It made Zoe seem like an absolute psycho.

Another.

She apparently still couldn't let it go in 2017. If I was her, with a longterm partner, I def wouldn't be tweeting tit like that.
If only she could channel this duck him attitude when it comes to Alfie 😂

Talking not tweeting probably would have been the better option! I’m not guna lie though I’d be raging if my boyfriend didn’t tell me he was going on a reality tv show and then humiliated me with something like that. But then again they were both young and stupid (as opposed to Zoe and Alfie’s relationship now, where they’re both old enough to know better and should just call it quits)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
that is awful if that is the case, and if so zoe really needs to get a real therapist

Reactions: 5

Another.

[/]
Wow. I googled him and those screenshots came up as well as an extract from her blog about how she was having the worst 2 days ever. Not related to her break up, her car broke down. Zoe was a massive tit, her team really should have deleted those old entries where she puts people down for their appearance. Recently Mark said she wasn’t judgey at all, the guy can’t know her very well to think that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. I googled him and those screenshots came up as well as an extract from her blog about how she was having the worst 2 days ever. Not related to her break up, her car broke down. Zoe was a massive tit, her team really should have deleted those old entries where she puts people down for their appearance. Recently Mark said she wasn’t judgey at all, the guy can’t know her very well to think that.
There are loads of old questionable tweets of hers. You can find them if you do an advanced search on Twitter. Like her name @zoesugg and then a key word such as "witch" etc. Surprised she hasnt scrubbed it.

Reactions: 12
One day we really need to collect a "best of" collection post of Zoe's old tweets cuz they always make me laugh lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Several saying Wilf like we all know what that means. I get it now...her ex...but I was reading it like milf & I hate that term so much, so it was grating on my nerves. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vintage Zoella: when she gave a sht about her nan
I always thought it was her mums mum but I guess it’s her dads judging from the last tweet. Nice that her mum still keeps in touch and spends time with them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.