Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a photo of her just woken up with the sunrise. I know that when we wake up we don't all look our best..but Zoe's skin looks so puffy and old.

Reactions: 10
Autumnal doesn’t feel like a word anymore after watching that video

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watched her latest vlog..
It was telling when Maddie said "thank goodness that's over!"(something like that) in regards to her turn in the 'office bake off', Zoe did a little fake (potentially confused) laugh. I think its out of order that in their spare time they have to bake for this office bake off thing. Fair enough Zoe who has nothing to do most days and baking is her interest but not so fair on the employees having to bake (in their own time) and pay for ingredients for this

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I need to look up autumnal. Surely it wasnt a word until youtubers started caning the arse out of it.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone actually watched her recent vlog? If not, skip to the part when she was opening PR packages with Holly, who seemed genuinely curious if there was anything more under the Pat McGrath Labs package...then Orangella comments and says tit about not having anymore tit there, since it’s not like a box of chocolates. I was so thrown off for some reason

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling that the only reason she likes autumn/Christmas/summer is because it’s the only thing to give her life some structure. Whereas your average person will see things as ‘I have school until next week’ or ‘I’m taking two weeks annual leave in march’, she doesn’t have that. She could do whatever she likes whenever she likes and so sometimes the days must blend into one or feel so... formulaic/empty

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I saw in her vlog she read "How do you like me now?" by Holly Bourne - I hope it opens up her eyes and makes he realise she can walk away from Alfie...

Not saying the experiences are exactly the same, but there is definitely some relation between the characters in that book and Zoe's life.

Reactions: 14
I fell asleep when she showed us her bath AND shower products how many times does this girl need to bathe? No we aren’t buying your highly recommended £40 shampoo even if it is the best thing ever!

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling that the only reason she likes autumn/Christmas/summer is because it’s the only thing to give her life some structure. Whereas your average person will see things as ‘I have school until next week’ or ‘I’m taking two weeks annual leave in march’, she doesn’t have that. She could do whatever she likes whenever she likes and so sometimes the days must blend into one or feel so... formulaic/empty
I think she loves autumn because it’s an excuse to transition back into her natural slug state and fester under a blanket for 6 months under the guise of it being ‘soooooo cosy’.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Don’t know why she’s so obsessed with autumn all I’ve seen is rain rain and more rain ☔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.