Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was recommended this video yesterday so watched a bit

Alfie seems obsessed and crazy in love with her, it’s sad that it’s changed
I feel like that’s why Zoe is so obsessed with that time frame. 2014-2015. When the relationship was fairly new and Alfie genuinely fancied her. She wants that Alfie back even though he’s long gone.

Now all he does is immature things like intentionally cropping Zoe out of stories and opening admitting he doesn’t like her under the guise of it being a joke (she’s not the one, etc). I think once they moved to their not-mansion things went downhill rapidly.

Zoe looks best with long brunette hair that is NOT gifted by Sam Cusick and her team of hair butchers. I didn’t care for her dip dye ombré look and I don’t love her current ratty blonde extensions atm either. She looks best as a brunette as it makes her eyes pop. When styled correctly of course (not sporting a massive Trump combover). But she keeps going to Sam so we have to accept ugly hair from Zoe for the time being.

Still no news on that blog revival huh... 🤔

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand this filmmapp thing she’s obsessed with. Is it just filters like you’d get on Instagram but less good?

I can’t see why anyone would bother

Why does she insist on living in this orange world?

View attachment 50452View attachment 50453
Turn any photo into a ghastly orange toned mess with the new Filmm App! Desaturate any photo and remove any trace of reality replacing all colours with you've guessed it - ORANGE. Because if it doesn't look autumnal it isn't worth taking.

You can take a photo at any time of year or day and it'll still look 100% authentically autumnal.

Buy Filmm App now ~ only £99.99 for half a dozen filters. Proceeds go straight to Zoe's bank account to finance more autumnal costumes for Nala, pointless throws and carb filled takeaways.

Don't miss out!!!

• Haha
When I saw the selfie of A and Z together on her story today I just groaned. They were both in the picture/s before, why do they need one of them together specifically? It's really getting annoying. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Was recommended this video yesterday so watched a bit

Alfie seems obsessed and crazy in love with her, it’s sad that it’s changed
Even Alfie’s smiling like a human being rather than that gormless eyes shut look away thing he does now, I suppose at least that “smile” he does now does at least hide his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Zoe fancies mark and he’s the kinda guy she’d date if he wasn’t gay, tbh from what I’ve seen of mark they’d suit better I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually don't really mind the swearing, makes her sound a bit more human 🤷

Edit: apart from the obvious fact that everyday is Sunday for her, she does still look quite pretty without all the make-up.
She looks great here! Lose the extensions and silly expression and it works wonders, if she went for this fresh faced look it'd take years off her! Genuinely think this is the best photo of her I've seen in ages

Reactions: 16
I’ve been in a relationship for 10 years with a man I met as a teenager. Sometimes I worry the ‘spark’ has gone. Then I see A and Z and think we’re doing pretty well :ROFLMAO:

Life is too short to be with someone who doesn’t fancy the pants off you, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's the only time of the year she makes money, of course she'll come back for vlogmas
I bet she will say she will do it and after 5 or.so days will stop and then make an excuse, either related to anxiety or some kind of illness (not autumn related)

View attachment 50518
Zoe needs to stop swearing...
if sheis so.worried surely she should ask an expert instead if just her fan girls? maybe she doesn't want to as wouldn't be able to get it #gifted

Reactions: 4
I bet she will say she will do it and after 5 or.so days will stop and then make an excuse, either related to anxiety or some kind of illness (not autumn related)
That actually happened last year. She tried to do 24 days of Christmas on ig and ended up giving up like 7 days in, tried to make up for it by putting several days into 1 but it didn't really work either when she gave up at day 16 completely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.