Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all her filters have to make everything look dead? Is she trying to reflect the state of her relationship onto everything else in life?

I don’t hate Alfie, he puts up with her selfish tit, he is more than she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually don't really mind the swearing, makes her sound a bit more human [emoji1745]

Edit: apart from the obvious fact that everyday is Sunday for her, she does still look quite pretty without all the make-up.
She looks tired. Which is strange. Since she does fck all daily.

Reactions: 10
She looks tired. Which is strange. Since she does fck all daily.
Doing duck all all day can make you exhausted though. Not having a proper routine and not exercising yourself mentally and physically is very draining on the body, it’s like depression. She needs a 9-5, regular exercise, fruit and veg and water, it would do wonders for her

Reactions: 16
wearing a scruffy t shirt and cap? Make an effort, mate haha

View attachment 49861
One: Their humour is just catering for the minions now.
Two: they both look demented.
Zoe is one of those people that hates change and disruption which is why she won’t leave Alfie. She is obsessed with autumn and Christmas because it reminds her of being a child, when she was her happiest. Alfie is bored of the relationship, I can tell, I behaved exactly the same In a dead relationship (distant, not committed, rude etc).

Zoe has never been single as an adult, she needs to experience this. Learn who she is and what she wants. Alfie is sucking the life out of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That actually happened last year. She tried to do 24 days of Christmas on ig and ended up giving up like 7 days in, tried to make up for it by putting several days into 1 but it didn't really work either when she gave up at day 16 completely 🤣
haha i didn't realise that! we should make bets on what day she stops at this time, I am voting 10 😂

Doing duck all all day can make you exhausted though. Not having a proper routine and not exercising yourself mentally and physically is very draining on the body, it’s like depression. She needs a 9-5, regular exercise, fruit and veg and water, it would do wonders for her
yeh she is diet because of her awful diet, I cannot imagine how I would feel on a diet of pizza, no veg and endless xmas films on netflix starting in autumn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He managed to bag Zoe when she was pretty and popular and it’s all went to his head and made it 10x bigger than it already was and now he’s a millionaire which is probably the only reason anyone would look twice at him.If he was just your average guy working in a tesco he wouldn’t get a second glance.
Not sure how long you've been following her, but way back in the day alfie and the british boy gang was more popular than zoe, when they started dating he had way more subs than her and although she was popular it wasn't close to where alfie was, and it's a known fact that she used alfie, the british and american boys to gain momentum to the status she has today through various collabs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Off topic- but does anyone else feel she seems to be obsessed with Amanda and Nick?

Reactions: 11
I think the spiders have been carefully cultivated by Alfie to breed and multiply unchecked in the house with the intention that she'll freak out, and then swiftly MOVE OUT leaving him as Lord of the Manor so he can fill every room to the brim with his toys and sticky copies of Nuts magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure how long you've been following her, but way back in the day alfie and the british boy gang was more popular than zoe, when they started dating he had way more subs than her and although she was popular it wasn't close to where alfie was, and it's a known fact that she used alfie, the british and american boys to gain momentum to the status she has today through various collabs.
Is this true? Him having more subs than her?? I never followed Alfie or any of them so don’t know. But from seeing what they’ve said in videos together I always thought when they met he was like “omg that’s the girl with X amount of subs” (ie more than him) and obviously fell in love with her on the spot because of it (££££)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Either way there is a definitely a financial component to their relationship that has made both of them get together / stay together / not want to break up. Zoe does seem obsessed with Amanda and Nick and I reckon part of her not wanting to break up would be that she's moved her whole life to the Brighton area to be with him and made his family closer to her than her own family. What would she have left if they broke up? A solitary guinea pig who never features any more?

Reactions: 9
Is this true? Him having more subs than her?? I never followed Alfie or any of them so don’t know. But from seeing what they’ve said in videos together I always thought when they met he was like “omg that’s the girl with X amount of subs” (ie more than him) and obviously fell in love with her on the spot because of it (££££)
I have never followed either of them back in the day - but I can imagine it's true just look at the craze for boys like one direction and thats basically what the brit boys were - young, 'fun', cute boys who did videos together etc didn't they - so they had all the young girls fans, who are more dedicated than any normal person. ha

Whilst this may be true. Zoe is more successful as a 'businesswomen' I would say she's had books, brands in stores and goes beyond tit merch so financially is way more successful than Alfie I would say, who relies on brand deals and merchandise sales.

Reactions: 6
Off topic- but does anyone else feel she seems to be obsessed with Amanda and Nick?
I have noticed this too. I think her fixation with Amanda and Nick partly stems from the fact that she seems herself and Alfie in them. Her future goals- married and starting a family in Brighton. It’s also why she’s so quick to forget her own family as they are her past.

Also, she’s trying to make nice with the in-laws (to be) so if Alfie ever did break up with her the backlash would be all around. But that’s just my theory.

Also, she’s trying to make nice with the in-laws (to be) so if Alfie ever did break up with her the backlash would be all around. But that’s just my theory.
Gotta get on her good side, because then Amanda will help push for either a ring or a bump, and we all know mummys little baby always does what he's told 😂😂

I think she sees in Alf's family what her family lacked when growing up. Nick and Amanda were well off, had money, didn't live in the middle of nowhere. They seem to have a strong healthy relationship. Zoe always mentions car boot sales, having 'old' toys, etd. Seeing as their parents are divorced, I wonder if there was tension or fighting in her house growing up.

Either way there is a definitely a financial component to their relationship that has made both of them get together / stay together / not want to break up. Zoe does seem obsessed with Amanda and Nick and I reckon part of her not wanting to break up would be that she's moved her whole life to the Brighton area to be with him and made his family closer to her than her own family. What would she have left if they broke up? A solitary guinea pig who never features any more?
The other guinea pig died a while ago.

• Sad
Gotta get on her good side, because then Amanda will help push for either a ring or a bump, and we all know mummys little baby always does what he's told 😂😂

I think she sees in Alf's family what her family lacked when growing up. Nick and Amanda were well off, had money, didn't live in the middle of nowhere. They seem to have a strong healthy relationship. Zoe always mentions car boot sales, having 'old' toys, etd. Seeing as their parents are divorced, I wonder if there was tension or fighting in her house growing up.
Yes, I agree. I don't think her and Joe's childhood's sound terrible, but I definitely think there's something lurking in their past that wasn't quite right, probably why they are both anxious, insecure and have a strange phobia towards food. Zoe seems to love all things childlike, which makes me think that her early childhood was most likely fine and her parents were ok with each other then. Whatever happened leading up to their split seems to have had a profound effect on Zoe especially. I think that's why she clings to the good parts of her past and can't move on with her life. Sorry for rambling...as you were 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I have never followed either of them back in the day - but I can imagine it's true just look at the craze for boys like one direction and thats basically what the brit boys were - young, 'fun', cute boys who did videos together etc didn't they - so they had all the young girls fans, who are more dedicated than any normal person. ha

Whilst this may be true. Zoe is more successful as a 'businesswomen' I would say she's had books, brands in stores and goes beyond tit merch so financially is way more successful than Alfie I would say, who relies on brand deals and merchandise sales.
Interesting! Teeny bopper girls are the magic market aren't they!

I agree, Zoe is the more marketable of the two and I think has done more with her "brand" than Alfie. And even though they've both slipped into complete irrelevancy she would also probably have the best future prospects out of the two of them as well. If only she could see this (and pluck up the courage to leave her not mansion)

I have noticed this too. I think her fixation with Amanda and Nick partly stems from the fact that she seems herself and Alfie in them. Her future goals- married and starting a family in Brighton. It’s also why she’s so quick to forget her own family as they are her past.

I think Zoe's willingness to immerse herself in Alfie's family right from the get go is down to her own parents divorcing, and her seeing Alfie's 2 point 4 children "perfect" life as the exact opposite to her experience in the same family dynamic. I've always assumed that her parents divorce got messy, and thought that explained why she's reluctant to go home. Sometimes I think it can be worse when your parents split as an adult as they involve you more than they would if you were a child, asking your opinions and wanting you to take sides etc. I definitely think something kicked off when they got divorced that's affected her. Also her boyfriend Wilf was a bit of a twit to her wasn't he (anyone remember Louise's massive twitter rant at him - the good old days!) and a mix of those two things is why she sticks with Alfie even though he is a toxic wanker (I can't believe that story saying "turns out she's not the one" or whatever. It doesn't matter who they are, it makes my blood boil to think of a supposedly loving partner doing that to their gf/bf)

Completely agree with you!

Perhaps it’s cos they’re still together and it all seems perfect with a little alien dog...... the life Zoe longs for? Unlike her own parents?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.