Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guinea pigs are incredibly social animals, so it probably missed it's companion and pined away.

I didn't even realise she HAD guinea pigs until someone on here mentioned it. She never referred to them or showed them.

Did she ever let them in the garden in a run or anything!? It's tragic if they just stayed cooped up indoors when she has all that space and grass they would've been so happy!!!
They were never let out of their cage ever since they moved to the not-mansion. Back in the day she used to cuddle them in her lap and let them run around. When Nala arrived she completely forgot they existed and only mentioned them when she bought them food. Those poor guinea pigs, cooped up in that cage. She's a damn pet abuser in my opinion. Letting that single guinea pig all alone without a companion. Breaks my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They were never let out of their cage ever since they moved to the not-mansion. Back in the day she used to cuddle them in her lap and let them run around. When Nala arrived she completely forgot they existed and only mentioned them when she bought them food. Those poor guinea pigs, cooped up in that cage. She's a damn pet abuser in my opinion. Letting that single guinea pig all alone without a companion. Breaks my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
All that grass and they never even went outside!!! DISGUSTING

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She also tweeted once about how it is stupid when gay men spit to make themselves look manly or something like that....
Yeah she's a right troll irl so I have no qualms about trashing her online at ALL.

I wonder if Sparky Mark spits? Then again he's a textbook gay so she is probably safe with her concept of gay men being a cliche...

Reactions: 9
Oh wow. He is just not being subtle anymore is he? He wants out.
Honestly, if he got his tiny little balls together for a change and actually broke up with her, like he clearly wants to, I would get the tiniest slither of respect back for him. At least temporarily until he did the next twatty thing to make me hate him again. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly, if he got his tiny little balls together for a change and actually broke up with her, like he clearly wants to, I would, get the tiniest slither of respect back for him. At least temporarily until he did the next twatty thing to make me hate him again. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you think Zoe is just pretending that this isn't about her or is she that dim?

Reactions: 11
Do you think Zoe is just pretending that this isn't about her or is she that dim?
I do wonder, she must have noticed that he doesn't care for her whatsoever anymore but still maintains that they are so in love. I feel like she has probably told herself it's not over yet so much she believes it.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder, she must have noticed that he doesn't care for her whatsoever anymore but still maintains that they are so in love. I feel like she has probably told herself it's not over yet so much she believes it.
It is so obvious to the public though. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
People never see themselves clearly or in the way others view them. Zoe probably doesnโ€™t see herself as a shut in. Going to the office twice a week probably seems like an adventure.

I wonder if her staff are having a whatโ€™s app conversation about it? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Alfie posted this. Do you think it was a dig at the resident shut in, otherwise known as his girlfriend?
[/QUOTE
Oh wow. He is just not being subtle anymore is he? He wants out.
he is def trying to get her to end it and his so far (not at all subtle) dickishness, the jewellery shop, making half the bed etc hasn't been enough so he is stepping jt uo. I assume he wants to play thr victim so as not to lose subscribers?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, he is testing the waters to see how much of an asshole he can be. I think he does want her to break up. Do you think they'll still be together when she turns 30?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.