Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
I'VE REWORKED THE AD TO MAKE IT MORE 'ACCURATE'...

'Team Zoella Office Bitch'

THE JOB SUMMARY:

We are looking for a desperate minion to do all the shit we're too lazy to do whilst we binge on donuts and fizzy drinks. We've run out of ideas and enthusiasm for brand Zoella so we want you to think of content and ideas for the dwindling ex-You Tube personality. The role is based in Brighton 5 days a week and don't even fucking think of working remotely!! This is a hard graft job, bitch.

Hours: Full Time Boredom

Salary: Absolute shit

Start Date: Immediate (we're desperate)

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

Licking Zoella's bumhole clean on the daily.

Ordering junk food for Jolly Holly and co.

Thinking up all the shit to post on Zoella's boring social media pages.

Making us drinks and ordering food, and buying pointless shit we can use as props in crappy photoshoots.

Taking minutes in our team 'meetings', listening to us all talk shit for hours. Please note Zoe rarely attends.

Shit-posting on all our social media and the website but not the blog as it's dead.

Pinching pics and info from online.

Heavy use of Pinterest for content.

Begging for free shit and PR for Zoe.

REQUIREMENTS:

Love of Autumn and Christmas.

Love of all things orange.

Fatter than Zoe, if possible obese and unattractive.

Can write using stupid abbreviations like 'gorg' and 'obvz'

Will do any menial physical work for Zoe at the drop of a hat.

Likes pugs and can put up with anal gland leakage (Nala) and shedding hair extensions (Zoe).

THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

Ability to work with a team of annoying and lazy oafs and put up with Queen Bitch Zoe and her insufferable bullshit.

Passion for pointless product consumption and failing You Tube celebrities.

Someone who loves working in a dull and repetitive, stale environment.

Unimaginative and will do as told without questioning.

Can organise Zoe as we've all given up trying to get her to do anything.

Going the extra mile, always; as the Girl Boss barely leaves her sofa.

Confident to work by yourself as we can't be bothered to really assist being a bunch of self important twats.

Ambitious, as Zoe surely isn't these days and we're all worried the company will fold and we'll be out of a job.

Happy to travel or stay overnight if Zoe or Alfie need babysitting.

HOW TO APPLY:

Please complete the below task and send alongside a CV, cover letter and blank cheque signing your life and integrity away to [email protected] by Friday 8th November.

Only serious applications will be considered, and unless we want to steal your ideas we won't be in contact as we're too lazy to respond to all applications.

CVs and any applications will be scanned for ideas and ripped off accordingly in line with Zoe's rules and regs.

TASK:

Create a plan for a week’s worth of content to sit on the Zoella Instagram account that follows the format we currently have. We want this to be an opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities and to use lots of orange filters to make everything look #autumnal. Feel free to use any programs you would like to complete the task but please submit in an easy format so it's easier for Holly to copy and paste into Insta.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:
  • Early retirement

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Gitana

"What the Internet will be like when we have kids"

Yeah because we'll probably have flying cars and all sorts by the time he marries and gives you kids zozo! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43

hashtag_gifted

You've got doctors saving lives and teachers educating the future, yet these influencers are making more than any of them and upload about a video a month and have a team behind them doing the work. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Greed-Futures

Thing is, he acts like he's joking...but I feel like that is what he thinks. If I was Zoe, I would be annoyed. If only she would post something like this to give him a taste of his own medicine. Or if in person she was like, "you know that story you posted saying I'm not the one as a joke, well, actually you really aren't the one." hahaha
Someone once told me "behind every joke is a kernel of truth".

No one should have to live with their partner humiliating them publically like this -- joke or not, it's definitely humiliating.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

booish

I’ve been out of the loop because I just had a 42 hour labor, c-section, and giant 9 pound baby. I assume Zoe’s blog/website thing still isn’t up? [emoji23]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Iced Coffee

I know Alfie would say he's "joking" in that last Insta story shot, but I think it just shows he's 100% aware he has the power in the relationship and he enjoys flexing it. We've seen the pattern. I'm willing to bet (idk what the time stamps are) that he posted that after Zoe posted her "he's a keeper" one. He sets her up to show affection and be vulnerable (in effect). And then he enjoys quickly shooting her down, being the "cool guy" who doesn't care.

It's not "abusive" behavior but it's quite cruel, tbh.

EDIT: The more I think about it, he goes around actively withholding affection and instead actively tries to humiliate her on a large scale (social media) on a regular basis. That's some messed up psychological shit. He's awful, ugh.

Last edited:
  • Angry

btwizz94

hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster :cool:

poss thread title suggestion:

Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I don't think she is going to NYC. Even his anniversary post was so half hearted.. I feel he'd quite like a young, wild, adventurous tomboy type girl.. I just feel he has outgrown her its so sad for her.
I feel a young adventurous girl would run rings around him. He’s just as dry as Zoe. He’s not adventurous, barely drinks/ goes on nights out, doesn’t travel.... I’m not buying that it’s Zoe that holds him back either.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
That 'she's not the one' is so wierd. Did he think it was funny or something? Like the nasty little comment about her looking like a granny. He reminds of David Beckham (I realise how ridiculous that sounds but bear with me) in that with photos of Posh DB always stands apart and scowling, and in an interview he said something about marriage being such hard work. I think men like he and Alfie Deyes want to look available to women - looking like you are in love with your partner cuts off your options. They might also be interested in other specific women and want to play down their relationship. It is unkind and cowardly. If my partner said things like 'she's not the one' even as a 'joke' I would be very worried. My ex used to say things like that to people as a joke about me 'no one else would have her'. Just not funny really.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Actually wondering why she still has any fans left at all. Useless consumerism isn't acceptable in 2019 anymore. Grow the fuck up, Zozeebo.

View attachment 53490

So she waited until the next day to clear away the cheese?? Imagine the smell coupled with her 9-day-old hair. I'm heaving.
Why does she type like shes fucking writing for a teenage magazine in 1998?

"buggers!" jeez shes so shit

she always talks like a weird article trying to relate to teens "Good mornin! Suns out, isn't it? fresh new morning to get yourself bright eyed and bushy tailed! Who else loves these kind of mornings? Leaves falling, sun on your face... taking a walk listening to the sound of the birds... dont poop on my face though, you horrid swines! Barf!! Anyway, gonna go home and clean the house... oh how I love it! Errrrr, not! At least I have lots of sweets to have... yum! Walks definitely tire you out and you have to fill yourself up... blimey, is that evening already? Time for a nap, getting those zzzz's! Night night, ahh snooze time!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191023-185627.jpg

"My little pea head" back at it again with the obsession with being small 🙄
Also: "what a gent" couldn't be further from the truth 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 34