Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, were her parents together up until 2009? Did they live in the same household?

Reactions: 9
Is this true? Him having more subs than her?? I never followed Alfie or any of them so don’t know. But from seeing what they’ve said in videos together I always thought when they met he was like “omg that’s the girl with X amount of subs” (ie more than him) and obviously fell in love with her on the spot because of it (££££)
100% yes, not sure how invested you are in this, but if you go to gurugossip you will find her old threads discussing the above. I'm sure there are places you can find history of subs for alfie and zoe pre-2014. She really rose to fame through the collabs with the british crew (as known at that time) and by featuring miranda sings, joey graceffa (spelling?) etc. Its just a bit irritating that people has an opinion about alfie (don't get me wrong he is beyond annoying) not really knowing the full history about their "fame" vom.

Reactions: 8
How are ya'll finding Tweets from 2009? I want to find my own Tweets from 2009 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% yes, not sure how invested you are in this, but if you go to gurugossip you will find her old threads discussing the above. I'm sure there are places you can find history of subs for alfie and zoe pre-2014. She really rose to fame through the collabs with the british crew (as known at that time) and by featuring miranda sings, joey graceffa (spelling?) etc. Its just a bit irritating that people has an opinion about alfie (don't get me wrong he is beyond annoying) not really knowing the full history about their "fame" vom.
Alfie kindof put the brit crew together. He knew Marcus from before and was in contact with Caspar when he still lived in South Africa inviting him to stay with him in England to collab.

Does anyone remember that weird show thing they did on youtube. I think they had a contract with a channel but I can't remember the name like something pop

Reactions: 4
Alfie kindof put the brit crew together. He knew Marcus from before and was in contact with Caspar when he still lived in South Africa inviting him to stay with him in England to collab.

Does anyone remember that weird show thing they did on youtube. I think they had a contract with a channel but I can't remember the name like something pop
[/QUOTE]

Yes I remember this, I've been following them all for ages, completely forgot about the show, it's such a throwback!

Reactions: 2

Yes I remember this, I've been following them all for ages, completely forgot about the show, it's such a throwback!
[/QUOTE]
What show was it?

Reactions: 1
If memory serves me correct it may have been "the crew" but it's so long ago I may be wrong.

Reactions: 3

I'm pretty sure zoella had way more followers than alfie to start with, there's videos about him saying that's what first attracted him to her. Then maybe he grew his channel to overtake her, then zoellas channel exploded.

Reactions: 11

I'm pretty sure zoella had way more followers than alfie to start with, there's videos about him saying that's what first attracted him to her. Then maybe he grew his channel to overtake her, then zoellas channel exploded.
Horrible motive. Numbers aren't everything. Alfie's awful. He clearly always has been!

Reactions: 6
Ooh well you learn something new everyday :)!! I literally have no knowledge of Alfie pre-Zoe so my understanding of the situation is all from seeing their relationship develop purely from Zoe's videos. I wonder why Alfie talked about the amount of subs Zoe had when they met if he had more?! It deffo implies he had less at that time? Weird! He's obv just more of an idiot than I originally thought 😂 Anyway! I need to stop caring about this and move on haha!

Reactions: 5
I've followed them both for a long time. But I followed zoe since her blog days in 2010ish. I'm pretty sure she has more subs than Alfie when they did a collab. And I do remember him 'joking' about being attracted to her sub count.

Reactions: 12
I've followed them both for a long time. But I followed zoe since her blog days in 2010ish. I'm pretty sure she has more subs than Alfie when they did a collab. And I do remember him 'joking' about being attracted to her sub count.
No doubt that Alfie got a raging hard on over her sub count, that sums him up.

He's a shallow vapid little troglodyte!!! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The seconds guinea pig died? Ugh that is so sad and such a tragic life
Guinea pigs are incredibly social animals, so it probably missed it's companion and pined away.

I didn't even realise she HAD guinea pigs until someone on here mentioned it. She never referred to them or showed them.

Did she ever let them in the garden in a run or anything!? It's tragic if they just stayed cooped up indoors when she has all that space and grass they would've been so happy!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
IMG_2625.jpg
Hopped on the 'let's find Zoe's old tweets'
-Assuming she is listing her exes if you want to dig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.