Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs all the attention all the time. Bet she has a panic attack as Maddie walks down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I’ve gone from hate watching Zoe, through the other side, and have come round to quite liking her again 🤷‍♀️😂 Maybe it’s her extensions 🤷‍♀️😂
I mean at least she’s never messaged a 15 year old inappropriately, pimped out her kids online, had a winge & a fake cry about haters (recently) ... I mean the worst I seem to have to suffer from her is Mark Ferris who Is admittedly awful 😱 And Nala is pretty horrific.
She obviously needs to dump Alfie the Horse - but in a way I’m looking forward to watching how/where/ when she does it 🤔 They 💯 don’t have sex with each other anymore 😱
I feel like she is completely lost. She doesn’t have normal people friends. Because she doesn’t have kids she doesn’t need to go out and meet people. She knows she has to move forward but because she’s so isolated she doesn’t have original ideas.

Reactions: 10
She did a haul because they're putting autumn stuff out already
#1 zoella doesn't need new clothes for any seasons.
#2 she bought 3 skirts, 2 t-shirts, 2 thin see-through blouse for autumn?
#3 to see how she styled them, download sponsored app
Lame

just months ago she was plugging for a similar fashion app "liketoknowit" by also saying LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO JOIN

Basically her career's reduced to just having stupid company paying her tens of thousands to advertise for them by #1 short IG stories, #2 few pic on IG #3 a lazy ass mention in a lazy ass vlog

Does anyone really need such a style guide
20190822_203802.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She can’t even make the effort to take pictures outside her own garden? Jeez!!!!

I bet the residents of Brighton can’t stand the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you see her closet when mark vlogged at her place? It was bleeping rammed full of tit and she’s still buying more!!!

Reactions: 24
Did you see her closet when mark vlogged at her place? It was bleeping rammed full of tit and she’s still buying more!!!
that was so shocking to me too! it's more than some of my favourite shops/boutiques have.
(thought again of it when Mark and her are picking between the dozens of perfumes!)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
that was so shocking to me too! it's more than some of my favourite shops/boutiques have.
(thought again of it when Mark and her are picking between the dozens of perfumes!)
Got all that then wears Alfie’s daft merch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's all Zoe and Alfie have got to do in their lives, buy stuff. Sad really, but what else have they got? People who aren't true friends, just hangers on. Neither of them has any purposeful role in their lives, each day is pretty much like the next from what I can see. Groundhog Day 😏

Reactions: 19
For goodness sake just realised that she probably bought some other candles in home sense, its actually ridiculous and nobody needs that much stuff, considering the state of the planet its frustrating to see someone not make any effort at all to reign it in with the fast fashion and over the top consumerism. The gal could be setting such a good example, she has enough money and resources to do some really cool eco projects and promote sustainable living.

Reactions: 21
For goodness sake just realised that she probably bought some other candles in home sense, its actually ridiculous and nobody needs that much stuff, considering the state of the planet its frustrating to see someone not make any effort at all to reign it in with the fast fashion and over the top consumerism. The gal could be setting such a good example, she has enough money and resources to do some really cool eco projects and promote sustainable living.
Um... I have to admit... I own a LOT of candles and I did indeed recently buy 3 more in homesense... so I cannot criticise her on this.... 🙈
What can I say, I’m a sucker for a pumpkin candle... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can’t even make the effort to take pictures outside her own garden? Jeez!!!!

I bet the residents of Brighton can’t stand the pair of them.
They are pelted with rotten fruit and veg everytime they attempt to leave the Slugglife mansion, that's why they always drive or get a taxi everywhere.

The gal could be setting such a good example, she has enough money and resources to do some really cool eco projects and promote sustainable living.
But that would involve caring for something apart from herself. She'd struggle to comprehend the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to look at Mark's vlog just for to see the closet
Screenshot_20190822-002045_YouTube.jpg
20190822_001931.jpg
20190822_002106.jpg

The camera didn't know what to focus on. Which piece of junk is a human?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 34848View attachment 34849View attachment 34850
Like Jeffree Star she has a huge house but it looks like an absolute pigsty from every angle...

Screenshot_20190822_172748.jpg

Halloween inspiration for this year's monster mask?

She looks like she's straining to push out a massive turd *cough* Mark Ferris 💩💩

He's crawled so far up her arse she's unable to get rid of him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she burns more than one candle at a time, enough scents to make you nauseous. Does she not realise candles are carcinogenic?

Reactions: 7
I bet she burns more than one candle at a time, enough scents to make you nauseous. Does she not realise candles are carcinogenic?
Screenshot_20190822_172748.jpg

*Burns all the toxic candles at once to slowly eliminate Tory Deyes* ...it's all part of her plot to kill him off on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 34474

Just seen this story of hers and it made me scroll down her instagram to see what her eyebrows looked like before because these are just no, they look horrendous on her face shape and legit look like slugs. Those fake glasses look criminal as well.

And I’ve found these photos from 2014/2015 and oh my god what a difference eyebrows can make! These really opened up her face, she looked so much younger and fresher.
View attachment 34475View attachment 34476

Even this photoshoot picture from 2017 where she has literally the same hair as now looks miles better with less prominent eyebrows.
View attachment 34477

Granted, it’s because she didn’t do them herself, but the slugs she has these days have got to go. How can she not see that? She literally watches her old videos from 2014 and whines that she doesn’t look like that anymore and?? Well, there’s step one for you.
I honestly think she is struggling with her life on so many levels. I've met her and there's really not much in the way of personality in her. He has no intention of marrying her, that much is clear. I have a naturally cynical nature and I do not buy the living together act; I think he is going to his house next door and this whole thing is a sham. He has never once shared that he owns the other house, don't you think that is strange? I think there will be a tell all in the not too distant future and they'll reveal the whole thing has been stitched up.
As for the hair extensions, typical 'notice me' ploy, she is up tit creek without a paddle.
View attachment 34474

Just seen this story of hers and it made me scroll down her instagram to see what her eyebrows looked like before because these are just no, they look horrendous on her face shape and legit look like slugs. Those fake glasses look criminal as well.

And I’ve found these photos from 2014/2015 and oh my god what a difference eyebrows can make! These really opened up her face, she looked so much younger and fresher.

Even this photoshoot picture from 2017 where she has literally the same hair as now looks miles better with less prominent eyebrows.
View attachment 34477

Granted, it’s because she didn’t do them herself, but the slugs she has these days have got to go. How can she not see that? She literally watches her old videos from 2014 and whines that she doesn’t look like that anymore and?? Well, there’s step one for you.
pewdiepie and marzia got married yesterday and zoe liked their wedding photos.i bet she's jealous of them
Yep...wonder how they would do it...would have to be secret but don't rate her chances with Deyes...
View attachment 34474

View attachment 34477

I have yet to see ANYONE with these slug eyebrows who look anything other than they've had a labotomy.
pewdiepie and marzia got married yesterday and zoe liked their wedding photos.i bet she's jealous of them
Yep...wonder how they would do it...would have to be secret but don't rate her chances with Deyes...
I'd actually wear this, but only if it had some wonderful slug imagery, just sliming all over the merch in lazy fashion... Much like Tory Deyes does.

This photo is literally what she looks like
This is her life nowadays. Sad really...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV_BfbT0S10

View attachment 34848View attachment 34849View attachment 34850
Rich as sin and not a clue what to do next....

Why the duck is that Sean there and i’m assuming Poppy too,I didn’t realise they were friends of Maddies? Zoe and Alfie really don’t do anything alone together like it’s actually laughable at this point 😂😭😂😭
These darling kiddies would all go anywhere in the hope that they can vlog any dam thing...its sad

View attachment 34885

*Burns all the toxic candles at once to slowly eliminate Tory Deyes* ...it's all part of her plot to kill him off on the sly
These candles are expensive, I'd take them off her no bother..

some are, not all, and I would imagine a huge company like that will be using the soya or whatever it is which is safe. When you think about the number of people who have been lighting candles in churches down the years, that is worrying.

Like Jeffree Star she has a huge house but it looks like an absolute pigsty from every angle...

View attachment 34852

Halloween inspiration for this year's monster mask?

She looks like she's straining to push out a massive turd *cough* Mark Ferris 💩💩

He's crawled so far up her arse she's unable to get rid of him!
I do wonder what the point of him is, its all so fake, fake laughs and behaving like 12 years old. She's nearly 30 for goodness sake.

That's a nice picture of her and Alfie. She really needs to put the eyebrow products away!
Her eyebrows looked so much better before. I want to like the hair, but it just doesn’t look right somehow - maybe if she changed her eyebrows and lost the glasses it would.
Changes as drastic as these are cries for help/attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.