Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lineofduty92

I’m going to go against the grain here. I don’t care what she calls it, she went and did it. I don’t care about her motivation for filming it, she’s publicised it. Smear test screening is at a low again, if she wants to call it her fanny, her foof, her lady garden- whatever, if it increases the uptake of smear tests it’s only a good thing.

If you can, go and get it done ladies.

Authored by someone who avoided a smear for several years to bad consequences.

*steps off soap box*

• Heart
Reactions: 77

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
NEWS JUST IN:
IMG_20190829_151836.jpg

Zoe Sugg the ex-YouTube sensation famous in the past for her Primark hauls has had a public meltdown in a local branch of Waitrose.

The millionaire who has faded in popularity and fame in the past few years after a series of unfortunate and catastrophic product disasters and scams, was seen screaming and ripping her hair extensions out in the children's toy aisle of the store.

A spokesperson for Waitrose said the following... "this girl was begging her boyfriend to buy her the Pretty Princess Playset, but he was ignoring her and looking at the Action Man figures across the aisle and she had a full on meltdown. I was stacking cans of beans when I heard all this screeching and wailing and then it all kicked off. She hurled several large pumpkin scented candles at him before attempting to climb the shelving units. Apparently they are both online celebrities, but I've never heard of them".

Sugg, 29, apparently lashed out at the store manager after he tried to intervene and left a Z-shaped scratch mark on his left cheek, one bystander commented "It made me think of Zorro, she just lost it and her eyes went all screwed up and red and she looked furious and then the tantrum started. I watched her online back in the day, but she's a total joke now".

She was removed by security and taken to the nearest Police station and held in custody where she apparently repeatedly asked for her pug dog Nala, a blanket and a colouring book.

Her boyfriend Alfie Deyes, 25 (also popular about a decade ago on the YouTube platform) made the following statement "guythz LICHERALLY Zoe went totally mental was checking out some sick gadgets in the store when she just lost it so weird guythz, I'm off home to play in my back garden in the SICK new sandpit I just ordered wooooohooo!!!!!!1".

Ms Sugg's management has been contacted but so far we have had no response. We spoke to a particularly unhelpful admin girl on the phone who from the sound of it was making her way through an entire box of Maryland cookies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Omg, that whole essay on her Instagram made me sick and I had to sign up to just rant about it.

Honestly but I’ve never came across anyone so self centered and arrogant as Zoe. If that essay was put up by anyone else on Youtube, fair enough. But Zoe writing that just SCREAMS me me me

That’s why I honestly can’t stand her. Everything is about her. Every picture she posts, every sentence she writes, every story. “Today I’M feeling a lot better than…” “Today I’M feeling a bit down because of this…” “Today I’M a little bit anxious as….”

Does she ever actually do posts about other people? About other problems going on in the world? Her whole world is about her and her issues because she’s so wrapped up in her own little bubble that she genuinely believes and probably does have very low self esteem and depression because of the fact she’s never had to suck it up and actually do things to earn a living like everyone else

There’s just something so very odd about the way she writes, as well. Something so strange about what she posts. Like, people write “nasty” comments because they know it gets to her. Look at every other Youtubeer or social media person the same age as her… their posts are all filled with happy things and their friends, issues we’re all trying to tackle, their GENUINE life and you just know they aren’t spending time looking at comments or caring about what people think of them. They’re grown up and living their life. Zoe, however, you say one little thing about something you disagree with or something she’s said that sounds wrong because you know the second you do up comes a story whining and going on and on “for anyone who thought this about my Instagram post, let me just clarify that it’s not like that because it was supposed to be like this and people are having a fit over it hahahah”

No Zoe, no one is having a fit over anything you post. People are commenting on it, and moving on with their day. She really is so up her own arse that she believes everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats watching and waiting for everything she posts and wanting a response. Like when she got her hair done and then had to write “if anyone sees me with short hair on my insta it’s because they’re old posts just in case anyone wonders what happened!” WHY WOULD ANYONE WRITE THAT? Why would anyone actually think people care enough about the length of her hair and why it suddenly changed? Damn, it’s scary.

She is obsessed with herself and it’s actually weird watching the way she posts and talks about stuff.

I mean, just lets lay it out on paper right now

Imagine anyone her age. She goes to a wedding of one of her friends apparently, and lets think of what others would post about that.
A picture of the happy couple. A picture with a long post explaining your love for them. A picture of anything to do with the wedding or the couple or SOMETHING.

What does Zoe post? A picture explaining HER dress and her colour because she thinks that’s what’s important. A post about HER life and HER Struggles and what she’s doing to improve.

She’s honestly disgusting and I don’t know how anyone puts up with her arrogance and whiny attitude. Like every single thing she posts is related to her in some way. There’s never any candid shots of friends, never any pictures of something else going on in the world that she cares about, never any nice scenery pictures unless it comes with an essay about why it was so important for her to see that sunset and tree today because she was trying new things and did it for herself… honestly why does anyone still even want to talk to her. I don’t get why no one is talking about this and accepts it from her, isn’t it exhausting being around her? She’s so stupid really.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Give me a dam good shag, if he is up to it. Why else?

When I saw it was an ad I ignored it.

When I saw it was an ad I ignored it.

'It's all about spotty'.

Honest to god, never mind these tits, get the parliament channel on, its amazingly awful and makes me ashamed to be British tonight.
You think Alfie would be a good shag?? Sorry but LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Queenie30

In all seriousness how would she cope with the actual real world and a proper job?! I am sick to death of seeing these ‘influencers’ swanning around here there and everywhere every bloody day, wearing head to toe in expensive clobber, gifted everything, and yet they still have the audacity to moan and complain about their lives. Get a fucking grip and get in the real world. None of them have a clue. Not one of them. I’ve suffered with anxiety on and off for years, but I’m still in a full time job and I think I’ve taken about 3 weeks off in 10 years for anxiety because, shock horror, some of us actually need to turn up to work to earn money to pay our way so we can survive. Not everyone gets gifted ruddy pumpkins 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Alightened

VIP Member
I bet the woman that did Zoe's smear has seen more of Zoe's foof than Alfie has in their whole relationship😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

EmCheese

VIP Member
I’m feeling hormonal today but I feel like it’s kinda mean to pick on Holly’s appearance. I quite like her. Seems like a laugh.

Zoe seriously fancies herself in those pics doesn’t she? And jeeeeeesus that whole waffly paragraph just to basically say she’s in a good place atm 🙄

Reactions: 31

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Got to remember this new wedding etiquette - go to your manager sorry friends wedding and yep post affiliate links to your dress and shoes. One sorry picture of you with the bride. Rest are you and rent a crew. Still got to be sure your income doesn't drop while you are on "holiday"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

miam000

7A6DB8D9-9DED-4A7C-826C-624B665BEDF5.jpeg

Just seen this story of hers and it made me scroll down her instagram to see what her eyebrows looked like before because these are just no, they look horrendous on her face shape and legit look like slugs. Those fake glasses look criminal as well.

And I’ve found these photos from 2014/2015 and oh my god what a difference eyebrows can make! These really opened up her face, she looked so much younger and fresher.
6CCAC099-F2C3-4854-AA75-83585002EBEA.jpeg 957C6E81-EA01-443D-8D47-2A466137A58A.jpeg

Even this photoshoot picture from 2017 where she has literally the same hair as now looks miles better with less prominent eyebrows.
F12969A7-8051-43A4-A29D-73ADC13772AA.jpeg

Granted, it’s because she didn’t do them herself, but the slugs she has these days have got to go. How can she not see that? She literally watches her old videos from 2014 and whines that she doesn’t look like that anymore and?? Well, there’s step one for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

flakylibra

Aha, at the wedding? Yes, I couldn't understand why? Zoe, send him to me sweetheart...its what happens after the rosy glow leaves, and also when you cannot get someone up the aisle, no matter how much you shag them.
Why on earth would you want her to send him to you[emoji23]

• Haha

Bexlouell

Even if she got to the till and the owner said she could have them for free, with the amount of money shes got, she should be strongly insisting that she pay for them or leave the money to cover the cost by way of a contribution towards the upkeep of the patch or something. Fucking free loader.

• Angry

lola_goss

To be quite honest those answers just make me sad. I know she’s done some shitty things and isn’t a saint but, putting that aside for one min, she SO needs to ditch Alfie and move the fuck on. She would be a million times better off without him.

I could imagine someone like The Anna Edit for example saying she was looking forward to a new mattress topper and her husband would agree and they’d probably have a laugh about it together and you’d know they were on the same page. But no, Alfie will probably rip it out of her, make her feel ancient and then she’ll probably post a picture of herself in her underwear to try and gain his love and attention back. And she’s giving advice on toxic relationships!

So much of her life is being wasted by being with that perpetual man child. Has she forgotten she has publicly said many times that she WANTS to get married and have a baby? I know she’s not old but she’s not getting any younger and they have been together for years so wedding and baby is a natural and normal step. Fair enough if they both weren’t bothered but we know she is. There’s nothing wrong with that!

Zoe PLEASE leave him and find someone who wants the same things as you!!

(Lol I’ve got far too into this and need to go to bed right this second)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29