Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I feel sorry for Zoe. She's clearly insecure and lacks a bit of confidence as well as her anxiety. I think she can do so much better by removing some negative aspects from her life, like Alfie. She seems to merge into the people who are around her rather than being her own person.
Don't feel too sorry for her, she's a millionaire made from money she's got from impressionable kids who have bought whatever she's put out there, and most of it was crap and not worth the money she got for it. I'm sure sure didn't lose sleep over it, she just raked it in. She's got so much money she could comfortably retire and not go on social media again... but she ain't going anywhere. I agree she should get rid of Deyes, he's a waste of space. She shouldn't have gotten rid of all her old school friends and befriended people who just use her, or daren't say no. She'll carry on, unhappy or not unfortunately.

Reactions: 25
Right I’m fuming at her. She’s ordered ALL the bath and body works candles. They’re like 25 a pop 😳😒😒😒

Also her and Mark sang a bit of a Christmas song. Absolute twats!
Yeah I think it'd be around £500 spent on candles... and she did a clothes haul.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Don't feel too sorry for her, she's a millionaire made from money she's got from impressionable kids who have bought whatever she's put out there, and most of it was crap and not worth the money she got for it. I'm sure sure didn't lose sleep over it, she just raked it in. She's got so much money she could comfortably retire and not go on social media again... but she ain't going anywhere. I agree she should get rid of Deyes, he's a waste of space. She shouldn't have gotten rid of all her old school friends and befriended people who just use her, or daren't say no. She'll carry on, unhappy or not unfortunately.
Oh I don't feel that sorry for her! Just from her confidence point of view. I think she's made some poor choices due to lack of confidence and the need to rely on people to function. I don't agree with her business choices

Yeah I think it'd be around £500 spent on candles... and she did a clothes haul.
I didn't think bath and body works did international delivery? I cba watching the vlog. I lost brain cells at the one the other day and I need them for exams I have on Friday!

Reactions: 13
Oh I don't feel that sorry for her! Just from her confidence point of view. I think she's made some poor choices due to lack of confidence and the need to rely on people to function. I don't agree with her business choices

I didn't think bath and body works did international delivery? I cba watching the vlog. I lost brain cells at the one the other day and I ]

I didn't think bath and body works did international delivery? I cba watching the vlog. I lost brain cells at the one the other day and I need them for exams I have on Friday!
Personally, I think she should get rid of her online therapist, who obviously isn't sorting her anxiety out and try someone new with different things. Her therapist is probably milking her for the money, cos she's certainly not helped😂

Reactions: 11
A face to face therapist would be a better choice. I'd find it a lot easier to talk to someone who was in front of me

Reactions: 12
Especially after so many years of having a therapist. Maybe initially online makes sense, considering anxiety is one of the reasons, but any good therapist would be encouraging them to branch out I'd think?

Or that's what I would expect.

Reactions: 13
Especially after so many years of having a therapist. Maybe initially online makes sense, considering anxiety is one of the reasons, but any good therapist would be encouraging them to branch out I'd think?

Or that's what I would expect.
I think they are just taking the easy money, and Zoe is paying it when she could probably get someone far more qualified to help sort her out.

Reactions: 4
I knew she was vlogging for a reason, the second one is always an AD! Thinks we are stupid like she just happens to come back a week before.

Does the way she shortens words annoy anyone else?
Casual to caasuh, trousers to trouss
FINISH YOUR BLOODY WORDS WOMAN.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Whenever I see pics of her old Zoella Lifestyle stuff, I really can't fathom why she didn't stick that venture out. Not that her line was SUPER GREAT or anything, but it makes logical sense to me that she could have gone in an interior design / Lauren Conrad-esque kind of direction. She wouldn't have even needed to be "super involved" anymore and the brand could have both existed on its own and grown with her audience.

Reactions: 10
Its Maddy wedding but soooooo lets make it about Zoe [emoji849]
Where’s the wedding? She could have basically driven if it’s in Europe, not like she’s got anything else to do with her time. Do duck off zoe, I’m sure it’ll be awful flying first class and you’ve had weeks to prepare for it mentally

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.