Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it'd be around £500 spent on candles... and she did a clothes haul.
If only they would collaborate with Yankee Candle, make things so much easier...I will tally up the cost of the candles and get back to you.
Oh I don't feel that sorry for her! Just from her confidence point of view. I think she's made some poor choices due to lack of confidence and the need to rely on people to function. I don't agree with her business choices

I didn't think bath and body works did international delivery? I cba watching the vlog. I lost brain cells at the one the other day and I need them for exams I have on Friday!
Theres some company here gets them but I doubt they're doing anything different than getting them from Amazon
Rochelle did some kind of meditation with Alfie back in 2016
Is that what theyre calling it?

Right I’m fuming at her. She’s ordered ALL the bath and body works candles. They’re like 25 a pop 😳😒😒😒

Also her and Mark sang a bit of a Christmas song. Absolute twats!
I worked it out. If she paid the full price of $25, she has spent £509.98 plus the doublers as well which I omitted. Sale price direct from the firm at $14.50 is $295.79. Bit concerning that this shipitto bunch sent her a few smashed ones...I think she can claim this money back as part of her work plus the amount of views more than pays for it.

Did anyone else watch Joe’s vlog about getting the role in Waitress?

When he called Zoe she literally said “I can’t be too long though cause the adverts on for my favourite programme”
Like I know he hadn’t told her at this point but Jesus give your brother five minutes of your time when he calls you.
You could basically hear her jealousy through the phone at that point too.

Starts at 13:11
Agree with you, the sort of remark only a sister could make to a brother! Very funny.

It shouldn't be a long flight for Zoe and her anxiety. I get it if it's long haul. This is about an hour and a half???
I understand her fear, I hate the take off and am generally nervous, especially if there is any turbulence. Not fun.

I think I’ve gone from hate watching Zoe, through the other side, and have come round to quite liking her again 🤷‍♀️😂 Maybe it’s her extensions 🤷‍♀️😂
I mean at least she’s never messaged a 15 year old inappropriately, pimped out her kids online, had a winge & a fake cry about haters (recently) ... I mean the worst I seem to have to suffer from her is Mark Ferris who Is admittedly awful 😱 And Nala is pretty horrific.
She obviously needs to dump Alfie the Horse - but in a way I’m looking forward to watching how/where/ when she does it 🤔 They 💯 don’t have sex with each other anymore 😱
Have a look at her stuff over the last few weeks in Alfies vlogs, the sweet and tactful white sweatshirt she is wearing with bold red GET OFF MY BACK on the back, so lovely.

I feel like she is completely lost. She doesn’t have normal people friends. Because she doesn’t have kids she doesn’t need to go out and meet people. She knows she has to move forward but because she’s so isolated she doesn’t have original ideas.
Sad but true..lets just hope her Mum guides her. Then Alfie can stop pretending he lives there and stay permanently in the house next door he owns.

She did a haul because they're putting autumn stuff out already
#1 zoella doesn't need new clothes for any seasons.
#2 she bought 3 skirts, 2 t-shirts, 2 thin see-through blouse for autumn?
#3 to see how she styled them, download sponsored app
Lame

just months ago she was plugging for a similar fashion app "liketoknowit" by also saying LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO JOIN

Basically her career's reduced to just having stupid company paying her tens of thousands to advertise for them by #1 short IG stories, #2 few pic on IG #3 a lazy ass mention in a lazy ass vlog

Does anyone really need such a style guide
View attachment 34812
Thats a tit match. To be honest, she should shake herself, I would cringe at the things she is doing for money. She is at the end of the road.

She did a haul because they're putting autumn stuff out already
#1 zoella doesn't need new clothes for any seasons.
#2 she bought 3 skirts, 2 t-shirts, 2 thin see-through blouse for autumn?
#3 to see how she styled them, download sponsored app
Lame

just months ago she was plugging for a similar fashion app "liketoknowit" by also saying LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO JOIN

Basically her career's reduced to just having stupid company paying her tens of thousands to advertise for them by #1 short IG stories, #2 few pic on IG #3 a lazy ass mention in a lazy ass vlog

Does anyone really need such a style guide
View attachment 34812
Thats a tit match. To be honest, she should shake herself, I would cringe at the things she is doing for money. She is at the end of the road.

She can’t even make the effort to take pictures outside her own garden? Jeez!!!!

I bet the residents of Brighton can’t stand the pair of them.
She doesn't live in Brighton, near it, but not in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Theres some company here gets them but I doubt they're doing anything different than getting them from Amazon
I remember she said a while ago that she uses some sort of US PO Box to get them sent to and then they are shipped on to her...

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think it'd be around £500 spent on candles... and she did a clothes haul.
The boots alone are £100

I remember she said a while ago that she uses some sort of US PO Box to get them sent to and then they are shipped on to her...
Its a company called ship it to but smashed candles cost extra

Its a company called ship it to but smashed candles cost extra
Maybe she meant she could have done it in notes, just for herself, but by sending it to her therapist she's sharing it?
Id pay to hear her phone calls and read her stuff, be pricelessly funny.

Reactions: 2
I’d really like to know what she does to earn enough money to get all this stuff. I know a lot of her things and experiences are gifted but duck me, she has so many nice things and quite frankly I’m bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d really like to know what she does to earn enough money to get all this stuff. I know a lot of her things and experiences are gifted but duck me, she has so many nice things and quite frankly I’m bitter.
Don't be bitter. Just the way it falls, some people have the gift if you can call it that, to be able to communicate and touch a nerve in a good way. I bet she was overwhelmed when it all started to take off, wondering if it was real. They say, the rich that is, that they enjoy the climb rather than the view at the top as then there is nothing to achieve. I wish she would stop flaunting tit and being paid, she doesn't even do it convincingly. She may be a multi millionairre, but that house guzzles money and she has to keep it coming in to stay there. I would imagine she will move and go else where in the next few years if things die down. Nah, don't be bitter....

Don't be bitter. Just the way it falls, some people have the gift if you can call it that, to be able to communicate and touch a nerve in a good way. I bet she was overwhelmed when it all started to take off, wondering if it was real. They say, the rich that is, that they enjoy the climb rather than the view at the top as then there is nothing to achieve. I wish she would stop flaunting tit and being paid, she doesn't even do it convincingly. She may be a multi millionairre, but that house guzzles money and she has to keep it coming in to stay there. I would imagine she will move and go else where in the next few years if things die down. Nah, don't be bitter....
Just a thought, if you are Poppy, Amanda, Tracey or anyone who is related to or close to, speak up, we would love to hear from you.

Reactions: 4

Just a thought, if you are Poppy, Amanda, Tracey or anyone who is related to or close to, speak up, we would love to hear from you.
I hear you. Maybe bitter is the wrong word.

Either way, she is a tit!

Reactions: 5
Being a millionaire helps. Her and Mouthie have invested in a large house and are probably living off of the interest from their money. But like someone said, the upkeep of that lifestyle will catch up with them and the money will dry up fast.

Reactions: 15
I hear you. Maybe bitter is the wrong word.

Either way, she is a tit!
Yes, I agree with that. She has tied herself up in knots by being so dependant upon Alfie. Sad to watch her trying to find things to do. As a business person, she has surrounded herself with clueless snowflakes who have no clue. She needs older, more experienced people, but I doubt she would get any takers. Being rich is over rated when it’s based on fluff.

Being a millionaire helps. Her and Mouthie have invested in a large house and are probably living off of the interest from their money. But like someone said, the upkeep of that lifestyle will catch up with them and the money will dry up fast.
He, as I’ve said, owns a house next door to her, yet he has yet to say a word. The whole living together thing is a scam I would bet. How they get out of splitting up is going to be interesting. Without his company, she is completely and utterly lost and has so few blogs etc she is doomed. She’ll have gone to speak to her personable but immature brother then. That house will be sold, wait and see.

Yes, I agree with that. She has tied herself up in knots by being so dependant upon Alfie. Sad to watch her trying to find things to do. As a business person, she has surrounded herself with clueless snowflakes who have no clue. She needs older, more experienced people, but I doubt she would get any takers. Being rich is over rated when it’s based on fluff.

He, as I’ve said, owns a house next door to her, yet he has yet to say a word. The whole living together thing is a scam I would bet. How they get out of splitting up is going to be interesting. Without his company, she is completely and utterly lost and has so few blogs etc she is doomed. She’ll have gone to speak to her personable but immature brother then. That house will be sold, wait and see.
That should have said time to speak to him!

Reactions: 5
The whole living together thing is a scam I would bet. How they get out of splitting up is going to be interesting. Without his company, she is completely and utterly lost and has so few blogs etc she is doomed. She’ll have gone to speak to her personable but immature brother then. That house will be sold, wait and see.
There's absolutely no way they are still a couple, there is zero chemistry. He's more interested in his own reflection than her, you can tell he just can't stand her company anymore.

She's desperate, I'm surprised she hasn't had a complete breakdown really, but she seems to lack any self awareness so maybe she's so deluded she can't connect to reality at all...

Reactions: 12
I know years ago in the group everyone used to see Joe as the immature sibling but out of them two he's probably more screwed on right now. His personality might be immature but in terms of career wise he seems quite driven and is at least getting out there and doing something and is trying to set himself up for the future whereas we have no idea what Zoes doing. She's only in her late 20's what does she plan to do with her life? It's like everyone else can see that YouTube isn't a forever thing and are desperately trying to find jobs elsewhere and build something (Joe with strictly and now the theatre, Louise is practically begging for TV work) and Zoe is doing nothing and that'd be fine if she was planning on finding a normal job but like I can't see her wanting to work like the rest of us. I'm genuinely lost because surely she realises that she's only in her 20s and she'll need something to tide her over for the rest of her life

Reactions: 22
The sad thing is that Zoe used to be the ‘it girl’ she was pretty, popular and it seemed like she had it all with the good yt career,millions in the bank,family,friends,boyfriend who seemed to adore her and that duck ugly pug. But now what does she have?

Career wise I don’t really know what I see her doing.We know she turned down strictly twice so I can’t even imagine what other opportunities she’s turned down over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The accounts for Zoe Sugg LTD have been published - I have them here. This is her main holding company which she funnels her money through. Let’s dig in:

These accounts don’t show profit/loss, but they do reveal some interesting stuff.

The company has assets of around £20,000 (this is most likely office equipment, etc), but interestingly has £700,000 cash at the bank. I’m not entirely sure what they are using this money for or its source.

The company is also *owed* £520,000 - we don’t know who/what. Personally I would guess this is a directors loan that has been made to Zoe, probably for them to buy their house or something. This is usually done for tax purposes - you would pay corporation tax on that amount once paid back, rather than the higher rate personal tax threshold. This could be something else of course, the accounts don’t really show that. But given the complex web of like a dozen holding companies that Zoe and Alfie use for apps/beauty/agencies/property etc, I would guess they are well advised.

The company also owes £140,000 to someone(s). This is down from £600,000 last year, but assets have not gone down, suggesting that the company is still generating a lot of revenue from somewhere (although this could also be write downs/etc depending on who this was owed to).

All told, this gives the company £1.1 million of assets/cash - of which £1 is Zoe’s notional capital investment, and £1,099,999 is from historic profits.

There’s no way to know if the company has paid any dividends to Zoe this year, or what the actual revenue/profit is. But it does show the company has a lot of cash at the bank.

Oh and there are 2 employees of Zoe Sugg LTD - don’t know who.

The ones I’m really waiting for is Zoe/Alfie’s ‘creative agency’ accounts, and Zoe Beauty accounts, which are due out in a few months. Should be funny! :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 08.51.34.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27

That should have said time to speak to him!
Alfie spends the WHOLE DAY with "the booooyzzzz" then gets home a mid night when Zoes asleep

When your partner actively avoids you. There's issues!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Also, worth noting that Zoe and Alfie have registered another new company together - ATOZ Workspaces LTD which lists its purpose as ‘Letting and operating of own or leased real estate’. So, they are also putting some sort of letting/property company under ATOZ’s brand… Maybe they are just renting out the office they own as they aren’t really using it as a creative agency, are they?!

This is now several companies they have formed together over the last 6 months, of which they are both directors and each own 50%. If they do split up, working out how to divvy up their business empire is going to be a genuine nightmare.

I wonder if they’d really be doing this if they were on the rocks…? Or, maybe they are just following advice and trying not to think about it all falling apart….

Reactions: 10
The financial info is fascinating. I know that their A to Z Management is just one of their latest flops, how long until Holly and co get the chop?

Reactions: 7
She (probably) has enough money to last her the rest of her life if she invests/spends it well but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone by the time she's 40

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.