Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't feel too sorry for her, she's a millionaire made from money she's got from impressionable kids who have bought whatever she's put out there, and most of it was crap and not worth the money she got for it. I'm sure sure didn't lose sleep over it, she just raked it in. She's got so much money she could comfortably retire and not go on social media again... but she ain't going anywhere. I agree she should get rid of Deyes, he's a waste of space. She shouldn't have gotten rid of all her old school friends and befriended people who just use her, or daren't say no. She'll carry on, unhappy or not unfortunately.
exactly, also if you lack confidence a d suffer from anxiety you shouldn't put yourself in a position where your job is basically putting your entire life in public and inviting comments

Especially after so many years of having a therapist. Maybe initially online makes sense, considering anxiety is one of the reasons, but any good therapist would be encouraging them to branch out I'd think?

Or that's what I would expect.
Also therapy isn't something you are supposed to just do endlessly, the job of a therapist is to give you the tools to help yourself so ultimately you do not need to go anymore (at least this is what my therapist told me when i used to go)

Reactions: 15
Why the duck is that Sean there and i’m assuming Poppy too,I didn’t realise they were friends of Maddies? Zoe and Alfie really don’t do anything alone together like it’s actually laughable at this point 😂😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck is that Sean there and i’m assuming Poppy too,I didn’t realise they were friends of Maddies? Zoe and Alfie really don’t do anything alone together like it’s actually laughable at this point 😂😭😂😭
It seems like Zoe and Alfie can't stand eachother at this point!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else watch Joe’s vlog about getting the role in Waitress?

When he called Zoe she literally said “I can’t be too long though cause the adverts on for my favourite programme”
Like I know he hadn’t told her at this point but Jesus give your brother five minutes of your time when he calls you.
You could basically hear her jealousy through the phone at that point too.

Starts at 13:11

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Where’s the wedding? She could have basically driven if it’s in Europe, not like she’s got anything else to do with her time. Do duck off zoe, I’m sure it’ll be awful flying first class and you’ve had weeks to prepare for it mentally
From their stories the wedding is in Marseille or at least the south of France so from England the plane is the only doable way to go there. The thing is the UK is an island so your choices are a little more limited.

Reactions: 7
From their stories the wedding is in Marseille or at least the south of France so from England the plane is the only doable way to go there. The thing is the UK is an island so your choices are a little more limited.
It shouldn't be a long flight for Zoe and her anxiety. I get it if it's long haul. This is about an hour and a half???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If it was a week earlier they could have got a lift in the Inghams caravan. I know they used to hang out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I’ve gone from hate watching Zoe, through the other side, and have come round to quite liking her again 🤷‍♀️😂 Maybe it’s her extensions 🤷‍♀️😂
I mean at least she’s never messaged a 15 year old inappropriately, pimped out her kids online, had a winge & a fake cry about haters (recently) ... I mean the worst I seem to have to suffer from her is Mark Ferris who Is admittedly awful 😱 And Nala is pretty horrific.
She obviously needs to dump Alfie the Horse - but in a way I’m looking forward to watching how/where/ when she does it 🤔 They 💯 don’t have sex with each other anymore 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think I’ve gone from hate watching Zoe, through the other side, and have come round to quite liking her again 🤷‍♀️😂 Maybe it’s her extensions 🤷‍♀️😂
I mean at least she’s never messaged a 15 year old inappropriately, pimped out her kids online, had a winge & a fake cry about haters (recently) ... I mean the worst I seem to have to suffer from her is Mark Ferris who Is admittedly awful 😱 And Nala is pretty horrific.
She obviously needs to dump Alfie the Horse - but in a way I’m looking forward to watching how/where/ when she does it 🤔 They 💯 don’t have sex with each other anymore 😱
I actually loved how she called Mark out for his disgusting orange, tit stained hands.

Problem is she only comes out of hiding to make that coin and manipulate her viewers. I mean that candle haul was ludicrous and shows just how out of touch she is with the real world.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
His hands are beyond foul 😱
I can’t actually believe I watched that candle haul ..... roll on September & back to school/work 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.