Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh whoopdie bloody doo, there's a vlog going up at 4pm and of course it features her minion Mark🙄🙄. He'll be jumping through hoops, acting up for the camera and fake laughing. I won't be watching it😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 11
For whatever reason I'm being given Zoella story ads on Facebook (really strange as I don't follow any of her accounts) and its about 30 clips of a woman called Rochelle Fox (assuming is a celebrity) giving a tour of her home and around Bali. At the end is an AD for the photo editing app. It's so strange as it's all an AD really but you wouldn't know as it's nestled between stories from your friends on Facebook and there is no #AD on the videos that I could see.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 14.45.42.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh whoopdie bloody doo, there's a vlog going up at 4pm and of course it features her minion Mark🙄🙄. He'll be jumping through hoops, acting up for the camera and fake laughing. I won't be watching it😴😴😴😴
Mark really is the kind bloodsucking leech it'd be satisfying to stamp on repeatedly. I honestly don't know how he is still hanging onto the dream of being a youtuber?! How is he even paying bills at this point???

When is he going to realise it just hasn't happened for him and he needs to get a real job? Who on earth would employ him? What skills does he even have!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For whatever reason I'm being given Zoella story ads on Facebook (really strange as I don't follow any of her accounts) and its about 30 clips of a woman called Rochelle Fox (assuming is a celebrity) giving a tour of her home and around Bali. At the end is an AD for the photo editing app. It's so strange as it's all an AD really but you wouldn't know as it's nestled between stories from your friends on Facebook and there is no #AD on the videos that I could see.

View attachment 34630
Rochelle did some kind of meditation with Alfie back in 2016

Reactions: 4
large-401553-slug-eyebrows.jpg

#slugglife

New Zoella Beauty browkit coming soon!!!!

*Not pictured: excessive packaging, overpriced brow pencil stump, Boots SALE sticker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Right I’m fuming at her. She’s ordered ALL the bath and body works candles. They’re like 25 a pop 😳😒😒😒

Also her and Mark sang a bit of a Christmas song. Absolute twats!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so strange, she rolled up her dress and you could see she was watching herself in the viewfinder opening and closing her legs revealing her underwear and then makes a comment about needing to close her legs to Mark, the poor guy. She admitted earlier in the vlog she hadn't showered and was trying to re curl her hair because it was frizzy from the rain a day ago, should probably keep her legs closed, no one wants to smell or see that :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her ghastly fashion app, clearly just another way to get money through people clicking her affiliate links... Never understood why she's so keen on seeing herself as fashion forward, she has zero individuality or personal style, always looks atrocious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys are really selling it on her latest vlog. MORE candools?! Christmas songs in the summer?! Oh my! Do tell!

Yeah it's a hard pass for me. Especially if Donald Trump-esque Mark is going to be in the vlog with his heinous hairstyle and equally bad fake tan... and you know all he will do is his obnoxious open mouth silent laughter on repeat with Zoe and fawn over how wonderful she is.

On a side note, Zoe's cankles have been out of control for some time now. All that water retention cannot be a good sign. I get she's always been slim and petite all her life but the reality is we all age. Her body when she was a teen and in her early 20s is completely different as she is heading into her 30s. Her metabolism is slowing down; it's life. And yes, she's still very skinny but skinny does not equal healthy (esp in this case). Her mom and Joe are both skinny but also fit and that's because they do stay active whereas Zoe rarely leaves her house. Zoe cannot rely on the fact that she'll age half as good as her mum because evidently that's not happening. Especially with all that sugar she hovels down every single day.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It must be hard for Zoe to see all these wedding pictures on her IG feed and to see all the people she grew up with or knows personally getting married before her. Especially with her manager Maddie's wedding coming up this weekend. Even Marzia got married...

It must have been awkward for her and Alfie to have to pretend like all of Marzia and Felix's wedding pictures considering they had a falling out of sorts? For Alfie because the pressure of impending doom is on and for Zoe because it's a reminder she's still not even at the very least engaged...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she really thinks she's cute and quirky when she's wearing glasses doesnt she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I feel sorry for Zoe. She's clearly insecure and lacks a bit of confidence as well as her anxiety. I think she can do so much better by removing some negative aspects from her life, like Alfie. She seems to merge into the people who are around her rather than being her own person.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.