Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She (probably) has enough money to last her the rest of her life if she invests/spends it well but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone by the time she's 40
She also has that house! Wouldn’t be surprised if when the money runs out she sells it!

Reactions: 3
I've stolen this from Wowwwwwwwww on the Poppy Deyes thread. Where are half her extensions?
She clearly has no idea how to style or wear them, I imagine the rest of them are round the front and she hasn't bothered to blend her real hair in... it looks horrendous of course it takes effort to have extensions but Zoe just can't muster the energy to even pick up a hairbrush

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've stolen this from Wowwwwwwwww on the Poppy Deyes thread. Where are half her extensions?
Half of them surely are in front but jeez those hair extensions are really badly blended. Like you're not supposed to see your real hair. And that include any type of extensions. I should know😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's absolutely no way they are still a couple, there is zero chemistry. He's more interested in his own reflection than her, you can tell he just can't stand her company anymore.

She's desperate, I'm surprised she hasn't had a complete breakdown really, but she seems to lack any self awareness so maybe she's so deluded she can't connect to reality at all...
Agreed. He has such a ‘Don’t want to be here’ look on his face. The hair job is so sad to watch.

She also has that house! Wouldn’t be surprised if when the money runs out she sells it!
She will be advised to move before that happens. I’d buy it if I had the money. You’re alll invited for tea.

Reactions: 5
She (probably) has enough money to last her the rest of her life if she invests/spends it well but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone by the time she's 40
But surely that'd work if she lived a reasonable lifestyle? With the quite extravagant lifestyle they live surely it'll probably run out like you said. Not to mention it isn't just about money. She's just in her late 20's, she needs a plan for how she is going to spend the rest of her life because without it she'll have no purpose

Why does it sound like Zoe isn't actually going to the wedding? She's just in the same country
Edit: weren't any of them invited? It's such a small office and they seem friendly with each other..you'd think they'd have been invited
I think it would be a bit much for her, make her realise just what a dead end situation she is in.

But surely that'd work if she lived a reasonable lifestyle? With the quite extravagant lifestyle they live surely it'll probably run out like you said. Not to mention it isn't just about money. She's just in her late 20's, she needs a plan for how she is going to spend the rest of her life because without it she'll have no purpose
She's 6 months off 30...

Reactions: 4
She clearly has no idea how to style or wear them, I imagine the rest of them are round the front and she hasn't bothered to blend her real hair in... it looks horrendous of course it takes effort to have extensions but Zoe just can't muster the energy to even pick up a hairbrush
It's because she's licherally soooo dainty obvi! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a little ickle girly wirlie who sits and watches the telly and plays with her doggie woggie all the day. Apart from sucking lollipops and going to the toilet.
She's probably got one of those potty chairs so she doesn't even have to move...

• Sick
She's probably got one of those potty chairs so she doesn't even have to move...
You don't need them if you have these keeps you nice and warm too I imagine...https://www.nrshealthcare.co.uk/health-aids-personal-care/incontinence-products/pads-pants/tena-pants-plus?fee=19&fep=217&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjr7lleaZ5AIVC7DtCh3pMgmDEAYYAiABEgJVt_D_BwE#228=1700&321=2128

Reactions: 1
Maybe she got so angry that her assistant is getting married and she's not that she ripped them all out 🤣
Maddie is already married, they got married in Cornwall on the 19th, with just their Mum's as witnesses, all due to some sort of legality for marriages in France. They are just having a final ceremony in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It will be interesting to see if Zoe and Louise have a photo together. I think the time we saw them both together was when Louise was pregnant...

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling some of Zoe's anxiety has to do with the thought that Louise will be there. Easy to pie someone off when they're not within walking distance of you and be all sly on IG. But having to face that person in real life...

Also, for someone who claims Maddie is a dear friend of hers, she doesn't seem all that enthused about attending this wedding or being in France. I wonder why... Maybe because she still doesn't have a 💍.

Reactions: 17
There's absolutely no way they are still a couple, there is zero chemistry. He's more interested in his own reflection than her, you can tell he just can't stand her company anymore.

She's desperate, I'm surprised she hasn't had a complete breakdown really, but she seems to lack any self awareness so maybe she's so deluded she can't connect to reality at all...
When was the last tome we actually saw just the two of them as a couple? They are ALWAYS with someone else. Like always

When was the last tome we actually saw just the two of them as a couple? They are ALWAYS with someone else. Like always
There was that Dubai trip for Alfie's dentures but even then they looked miserable and spent most of it playing cards. Super romantic.

You would think they're teens because they're rarely alone and always needs supervision when they're together. Like what's the point of being a "couple" if you can't stand being together without one of their hanger-on friends to distract accompany them?

I can't wait to see the vlogs of Maddie's wedding, if they decide to film a bit of it. I'm sure Zoe is totally super happy for Maddie getting married. On the same level as when she liked Marzia's wedding pictures. Or her face when Louise told her she was pregnant with Pearl. Screaming on the inside but a forced grinch smile on the outside.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.