Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a TikTok the other day which I can’t find now but it was a girl who had met them in Brighton last week or sometime and she posted the photo…but in the comments she replied to a comment saying they were the most awkward people ever and the whole thing was awkward and she wished she hadn’t bothered going up to them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Neither of them ooze charisma tbh.

I often think if me and my husband had ever gotten into it people would have rotten opinion of me because I am awkward and quite boring whereas my husband would probably be quite well liked because he could draw conversation out of a statue 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh no it's the nostalgic holiday vlog, I cant watch. 🤦‍♀️
---
They've gone to the blackgang chine theme park in the wind and rain and although Ottie has a raincoat on she has no hat or hood on and looks cold and wet.
---
Her and Joe are recreating old photos.
---
OMG she is so childish I cant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This vlog is so boring.
---
Her skin looks bad in Joe's vlog.
---
They clearly contacted the theme park before they went thats why they got a backstage tour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry but we dont need three vlogs of the same thing Alfie's Zoe's and Joes.
It's such a bug bare of mine with these two the way he thinks they have a two totally separate audiences so they can essentially put out the same content more often than not even on the same day is a piss take

I haven't watched any of the three 🙄vlogs yet but I will say what a bloody shame for Ottie looking round at her mum, dad and uncle all talking to and engaging with their camera rather than being fully in the moment with her .

Reactions: 17
Remember the last time Zoe and Joe recreated childhood photos? Absolute nightmare fuel.

Also the way they were leg wrestling reminded me of the touchy-feely brother and sister in Friends :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So I have now watched all 3 vlogs. They are probably more interesting than most of the vlogs that Zoe and Alfie have uploaded in the past 2 years.

Alfie's is the worst. He spends ages talking about a trip he and Zoe did to the same place 10+ years ago, and how crazy it is that Zoe and Joe used to go their as kids and now they've brought their kids. Also the way he subtitles O really gives me the ick. Zoe and Joe's vlogs are basically the same.

I must admit it actually made me feel a little nostalgic because I also holidayed on the Isle of Wight as a child. But Zoe and Joe's obsession with nostalgia is wild. And to the extent that they go around recreating photos?! I looked up their old vlogs to Blackgang Chine in 2013, and they literally recreated the same photos then. What's the bet that they've never looked at them since?!

Also, Joe managed to upload a 49 minute vlog in which he went on holiday with two children and neither of them feature in it beyond the odd hand or a bit of talking. So it CAN be done!

Reactions: 26
So I have now watched all 3 vlogs. They are probably more interesting than most of the vlogs that Zoe and Alfie have uploaded in the past 2 years.

Alfie's is the worst. He spends ages talking about a trip he and Zoe did to the same place 10+ years ago, and how crazy it is that Zoe and Joe used to go their as kids and now they've brought their kids. Also the way he subtitles O really gives me the ick. Zoe and Joe's vlogs are basically the same.

I must admit it actually made me feel a little nostalgic because I also holidayed on the Isle of Wight as a child. But Zoe and Joe's obsession with nostalgia is wild. And to the extent that they go around recreating photos?! I looked up their old vlogs to Blackgang Chine in 2013, and they literally recreated the same photos then. What's the bet that they've never looked at them since?!

Also, Joe managed to upload a 49 minute vlog in which he went on holiday with two children and neither of them feature in it beyond the odd hand or a bit of talking. So it CAN be done!
I skipped most of Alfie's vlog as it was boring AF. Joe's was the best IMO as it didn't focus on the kids which I find boring. Also I wonder if Joe not featuring the kids is his decision or Zoe and Alfie's (which would be ironic seeing as they are happy to splash the kids all over their videos?

Also love how Zoe makes out the trip is for the kids but really its all about her and her nostalgia. Sorry but I could not imagine myself going back to a place I went to as a kid and recreating the same pics.

Reactions: 13
The trip was 100% for Zoe and not for ottie and novie whatever she says , it it was you’d wait a bit until novie is older to properly appreciate it.

Reactions: 25
Did they pay for this trip?! Seems funny the place was completely empty and all three of them have uploaded vlogs in record time!

Reactions: 11
Maybe Zoe and Alfie don’t want anyone else, including her brother, cashing in on their kids. So it’s possible they objected to them being in Joe‘s vlog. Joe knows that his sister and her boyfriend (lol) exploit their children for views so I doubt he excluded them for privacy reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve got more respect for Joe if he’s made the decision to keep the girls out of his vlogs and not been told he can’t make money from them.

Reactions: 22