Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that annoys me the most is them going on about how do you get this done and do that with two kids and haven't time to do makeup hair etc with two kids when 90% of people with kids GO OUT TO WORK FULLTIME! Get a bleeping grip.šŸ˜¤
---
She said she is scared of being sick but then said she doesn't like seeing sick (who does) and when Ottie was ill she had to ring her therapist and was on the phone to Poppy crying 'I don't know what to do' now not being funny but surely if you have a phobia of sick and plan to have kids why not get therapy for your phobia before having kids, not like she hasn't got the money! As much as I dislike Alfie I don't think it's fair on him to have to deal with it all.
---
Alfie bought her a massage table and she had a sports massage like Zoe who hardly moves from the sofa needs a sports massage šŸ¤­

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s a bleeping joke, I donā€™t know how she isnā€™t embarrassed by her life. No wonder she doesnā€™t have friends, imagine having to listen to her self indulgent and priviliged crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ā€œHow does anyone do their make up and hair every day with kids?ā€

Wait a moment Zoe, donā€™t try and be all ReLaTAbLe nowā€¦. you make it look a bleeping breeze going to get your nails done and picking bleeping sweet peas?!

Takes me 2 hours to get my stepson to eat something and get dressed some mornings ffs!

Reactions: 15
Wtf is her therapist doing? Sheā€™s had this phobia for over 20 odd years and sheā€™s come to the conclusion of just not being around it and leaving it to someone else. Iā€™m not sure I even blame her, sheā€™s spent thousands of pounds to a qualified therapist that she will trust and believe is giving her the best academic and professional advice, instead they donā€™t give a tit about actually curing her problems but just facilitating it. After this much time she should be having or have had exposure therapy, Iā€™ve literally seen kids having exposure therapy so a woman in her 30s should not be going to a therapist that isnā€™t helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God I felt genuinely down after watching that vlog šŸ™

I seriously think his content should come with a trigger warning for anyone feeling any kind of way with your life, be it struggling with anything physically, mentally, financially maybe grieving the loss of family member
basically if times are tough brace yourself before watching would be my advice tbh .
Take solace in the fact she is a millionaire but still looks like crap and waaay older than her actual age! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Wtf is her therapist doing? Sheā€™s had this phobia for over 20 odd years and sheā€™s come to the conclusion of just not being around it and leaving it to someone else. Iā€™m not sure I even blame her, sheā€™s spent thousands of pounds to a qualified therapist that she will trust and believe is giving her the best academic and professional advice, instead they donā€™t give a tit about actually curing her problems but just facilitating it. After this much time she should be having or have had exposure therapy, Iā€™ve literally seen kids having exposure therapy so a woman in her 30s should not be going to a therapist that isnā€™t helping.
The therapist is on the payroll and surprise surprise Zoe's making no progress better keep going with more and more sessions šŸ’°
From what we saw of the therapist anyway she just agrees with everything Zoe says as you say best thing she could do is get exposure therapy and it'll come soon enough when the girls hit nursery .... sick bugs galore and she catch it along with the kids .

Reactions: 5
She is going to get the exposure whether she likes it or not. If Alfie gets it next time at the same time as the girls, she will have no choice but to do something.

Reactions: 8
Having tried to watch the new blog and her asking for help on how to do her makeup whilst she doesnā€™t raise her kids? I'm just beyond baffled by them. I can't even talk about it.

...her nails look nice for once?

Reactions: 4
What exactly are all these things she canā€™t do now she has kids?
Sit in bed and eat pizza? Go the the garden centre twice a year with Mark?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she makes getting her nails done sound like a MAJOR TASK. imagine you stress about getting your nails done ..

and I bet since she shares it on her insta she even gets a discount or even for free.

Most people don't do there hair and makeup like she does with kids. When they just had ottie she would do her make up and hair for hours it was so strange. Lucky to even brush your hair let alone curl it. They don't have a clue

She's having panic attacks and pacing because her daughter has a sickness bug. She really needs to get a grip and sort out her phobia.
---
She is lucky Alfie is so patient and understanding.
---
Also when she said they make a good parenting team, yeah of course you do because you are both at home 24/7 now if one of you went out to work 9-5 I imagine it would be different scenario....

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Have they got another Tesla? In her vlog she's in town in what looks like a Tesla but in Alfie's vlog from the same day he was the one who drove to town in their Tesla to meet Zoe... seriously how much money do they have to buy such expensive cars for each of them

Reactions: 2
Also when she said they make a good parenting team, yeah of course you do because you are both at home 24/7 now if one of you went out to work 9-5 I imagine it would be different scenario....
Its like me saying me and my dog make a good shitting in the street team. She does all the shitting, and I'm also there. Go team!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
seriously how much money do they have to buy such expensive cars for each of them
tbh a lot of influencers have cars that cost 150-200k, the same way a lot of 'normal' people have teslas, i wouldn't say zoe and alfie having a tesla is anything special or extraordinary by any means money wise compared to what other youtubers have. they're probably using them as a tax deduction too bc they're electric

Reactions: 6
They also would have done some tit to pass them off as a business expense at least partially - either usage alone, or even usage and ownership since they put the damn thing in content. Like you can bet your ass the Nissan was 100% used as a write off since it was the subject of a video for Alfie. To them itā€™s like us buying toner for the home office, their work supplies just happen to be a lot more glamorous. Nothing like rich people getting all kinds of tax breaks and freebies (like all the gifted tit).

Reactions: 4
Have they got another Tesla? In her vlog she's in town in what looks like a Tesla but in Alfie's vlog from the same day he was the one who drove to town in their Tesla to meet Zoe... seriously how much money do they have to buy such expensive cars for each of them
Yes Zoe traded in her Mini Cooper for a white Tesla and Alfie has the Black Tesla.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I haven't been in this thread for a long time, so I have to ask: Does Zoe still only eat pizza now that she's a mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As much as the ā€œtherapistā€ is clearly rinsing her it is the responsibility of Zoe to leave and switch once she feels sheā€™s not getting anything from them anymore. Zoe is a creature of comfort though and would never switch, even if itā€™s the only thing that will help her grow.

Reactions: 12