Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never noticed anybody talking about her teeth tbh, I think her teeth are fine. As above, it’s the making out like she’s such a strained mother with no time for herself when she very clearly has a lot of Zoe time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone has mentioned train tracks are much cheaper than invisalign. Not entirely true, unfortunately.
I have just been to price it up and they came in at the same cost. Train tracks require lots of appointments, time and upkeep at the dentist, whereas invisalign requires very little visits as it is done via an app. I was quite surprised at that. But that is how it was explained to me.
Just in case anyone is reading that and thinking, like I did, that train tracks are more affordable 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone has mentioned train tracks are much cheaper than invisalign. Not entirely true, unfortunately.
I have just been to price it up and they came in at the same cost. Train tracks require lots of appointments, time and upkeep at the dentist, whereas invisalign requires very little visits as it is done via an app. I was quite surprised at that. But that is how it was explained to me.
Just in case anyone is reading that and thinking, like I did, that train tracks are more affordable 😩
Agree. I was quoted £4000 if I wanted the train track braces. I was also told I couldn't have invisalign because the root of one of my tooth was not in line. If you have the money to spend, I understand, it's just annoying for the average person to see how privilege people don't take cost into account.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Invisalign (or similar product) can be entirely through an office which can up the costs versus the app route. Invisalign also can come with enhanced risk to teeth if they have to shave down and enamel for them to work for your particular issues. Unfortunately for me an Invisalign like product won’t work since they’d need to shave things down a bit, which I am not willing to do. When I eventually do go and deal with things it’s going to have to be standard braces.

Though I will say I don’t know that the slug realizes what she’s signing up for here, I can see her forgetting to wear them after eating, if she’s supposed to use a retainer I see her not keeping up. Never forget when Alfie was doing similar years ago and always forgot

Reactions: 5
I think braces aren't a big deal to be honest. It's Invisalign I assume? That's the annoying bit. Someone I know got train track braces before she got married and the teeth moved in 6 months but she had to have a big metal plate in the roof of her mouth! Zoe would never dream of something like that. But if she had had the normal train track braces she'd be a lot more relatable and perhaps inspire others to get theirs done too if their dentist had recommended it because not everyone can afford Invisalign. Her young audience I mean, as if you get braces under 18 on the NHS you don't have to pay. I went to see how much Invisalign would cost for me and my teeth aren't that bad, my dentist has never suggested braces. Over £2000!
I mean if it is cosmetic, I feel as though she wouldn't have put it off. But I do think her teeth are fine as they are. I've never noticed anything wrong with them.
My teeth aren't perfect, but they're okay for me so no braces for me. Also, my brother had braces to correct badly crooked teeth, and they messed up his teeth roots! Pretty sure they were expensive since I live in the US.

Reactions: 2
Invisalign (or similar product) can be entirely through an office which can up the costs versus the app route. Invisalign also can come with enhanced risk to teeth if they have to shave down and enamel for them to work for your particular issues. Unfortunately for me an Invisalign like product won’t work since they’d need to shave things down a bit, which I am not willing to do. When I eventually do go and deal with things it’s going to have to be standard braces.

Though I will say I don’t know that the slug realizes what she’s signing up for here, I can see her forgetting to wear them after eating, if she’s supposed to use a retainer I see her not keeping up. Never forget when Alfie was doing similar years ago and always forgot
She was already moaning that she was told to wear them 22 hours a day and should only take them out to eat meals and only drink water. She was saying 'I'm a snacker I snack throughout the day and I like cordial I was like can I drink it through a straw?'. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never noticed anybody talking about her teeth tbh, I think her teeth are fine. As above, it’s the making out like she’s such a strained mother with no time for herself when she very clearly has a lot of Zoe time
tbh I wonder if she feels she doesn’t have a lot of time for her compared to what she did pre kids. It’s all relative. I have two kids and have to pre plan weeks or months 8n advance to get time for myself. No family support. the polar opposite of Zoe. To her, she can have time to her this afternoon if she fancies and her mum is free for looking after the kids (or alfie). I guess pre kids she could literally stay in bed all day and watch films without potentially having to feed or dress small people. I’m guessing she’s breastfeeding novie, which can feel pretty all consuming (unless you express or combi feed to allow others to also feed the baby).

not sticking up for her. It’s galling to see someone with so Much support moan or complain..
however, it is relative. She can only compare to what she’s been doing pre kids

Reactions: 13
tbh I wonder if she feels she doesn’t have a lot of time for her compared to what she did pre kids. It’s all relative. I have two kids and have to pre plan weeks or months 8n advance to get time for myself. No family support. the polar opposite of Zoe. To her, she can have time to her this afternoon if she fancies and her mum is free for looking after the kids (or alfie). I guess pre kids she could literally stay in bed all day and watch films without potentially having to feed or dress small people. I’m guessing she’s breastfeeding novie, which can feel pretty all consuming (unless you express or combi feed to allow others to also feed the baby).

not sticking up for her. It’s galling to see someone with so Much support moan or complain..
however, it is relative. She can only compare to what she’s been doing pre kids
Yeah, I think this is a classic case of Zoe doesn't understand how middle class/poor people go through life. The last time she had to actually work was in, what, 2009? And she still lived at home then, she didn't have to worry about bills or how to put food on the table. She has been incredibly privileged her entire life. She never took the time to learn about anything that was 'beneath' her, she never used her wealth for good, or got a glimpse at how other, less privileged people live. The people she surrounds herself with are on the same level as her. She's lazy and uneducated, as is her boyfriend. So of course she thinks she has less time for herself now, because before it was 100%, now it's maybe 85%. She doesn't understand that most of us will never, ever have 85% me time, not even those of us who are child-free.

Reactions: 25
Alfie and Zoe only visit Joe when Dianne is not there.
I've always got the impression that she feels superior to Dianne.

Perhaps she's afraid that her girls will want to wear colour like Aunty Dot. Also, Dianne's mad energy and work ethic probably make Zoe twitch. 😂

Her mum and Alfie's always go to see any tour Dianne's doing - I wonder if she'll join them or if she just doesn't have enough 'me time' to spare.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Perhaps she's afraid that her girls will want to wear colour like Aunty Dot. Also, Dianne's mad energy and work ethic probably make Zoe twitch. 😂

Her mum and Alfie's always go to see any tour Dianne's doing - I wonder if she'll join them or if she just doesn't have enough 'me time' to spare.
Dianne seems lovely and full of life. I’d imagine Zoe feels very bland and flat next to her!

Reactions: 14

She certainly never makes an effort to go. She’s been to the ones on her doorstep (Brighton) but never bothers her backside to go further to see the likes of the arena tour.
She’s never been to the actual strictly tv show apart from once when Joe was on it. I remember there was people trying to argue on here at one point that Dianne never invites her. But Tracey goes multiple times a year (even after D’s been eliminated), Amanda goes at least once a year as does Tracey’s mum. And if I remember correctly Alfie mentioned once that Dianne got his mum’s friends tickets to go. So she’s definitely invited and just could not be bothered. All of the above also go to all of her tours.
I’d love to know if she actually shows O any of Dianne on strictly (ik we had this discussion at the time and lo and behold the next day she was talking about O watching it) and whether she’ll bring her to any of the tours in the future. Or as you said would that be showing her how much mummy and daddy do sweet F all and make her want to spend more time with Dianne than her own parents

Reactions: 2
Her weekly photo dump is up (don't all rush at once to have a look 🤪 )....
she made pancakes with Ottie
bought new bedding
went to a farm and bought a Mr Whippy
and Novie upgraded to a buggy.

Reactions: 7
Just saw that Dianne’s brother has had a baby boy. So they now have one of each. I wonder if Zoe is a bit gutted. As they wanted a boy and a girl.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it a bit condescending that she says "sorry they're a bit late" about her weekly recap of photos? As though people have paused their weeks to sit in anticipation desperately waiting for her to post? Makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else find it a bit condescending that she says "sorry they're a bit late" about her weekly recap of photos? As though people have paused their weeks to sit in anticipation desperately waiting for her to post? Makes me cringe.
Literally the first thing I thought. Like everyone is sat on the edge of their seats waiting to see what she's done this week.😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Literally the first thing I thought. Like everyone is sat on the edge of their seats waiting to see what she's done this week.😆
Yah like I guess it’s one thing if it’s a video and you have a strict posting schedule so maybe people have a routine around it? Like say it’s someone that posts at 10am every day and people get a routine of watching during morning coffee. But it’s an Instagram post….. it’s a few pictures every weekish of more or less the same boring tit. But I mean Miss Busy is just far to overwhelmed to produce the type of content that got her this cushy lifestyle so she just bigs it up like it’s the same level of effort others are still putting in.

Reactions: 11
She looks nice in that frilly denim jacket thing. Brighter coloured, “girly” stuff suits her so much more than beige hoodies and oversized everything that Alfie probably points her in the direction of.

Reactions: 5