Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got more respect for Joe if he’s made the decision to keep the girls out of his vlogs and not been told he can’t make money from them.
I don’t remember if it was Zoe or Alfie but one of them explained in a vlog that if other people film or post a photo of their kids it has to be checked by them first and actually prefer if other people just don’t do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did they pay for this trip?! Seems funny the place was completely empty and all three of them have uploaded vlogs in record time!
Surely the place was empty because it looks like an absolute dive? I’m sure it has fond memories for people who visited as kids but as an outsider it looks like the creepiest place to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t remember if it was Zoe or Alfie but one of them explained in a vlog that if other people film or post a photo of their kids it has to be checked by them first and actually prefer if other people just don’t do it.
But doesn’t Mark post them when he visits? Why would you let your mate post them but not your own family, makes me think it may have just been Joe making the decision to not post them and honestly I would love if that’s the case!

Reactions: 16
Surely the place was empty because it looks like an absolute dive? I’m sure it has fond memories for people who visited as kids but as an outsider it looks like the creepiest place to go 🤣
Don’t worry: It was creepy as hell in the 80’s too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they must be paying real good. or their condition was to immediately upload the vlogs cause this aint like them
usually miss peahead doesnt upload stuff 4-8 weeks after it has happened

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she left the house tbh i was actually shocked at how different the vlog was because we are all so used to seeing her in the house constantly 😂 ngl tho it was pretty boring im sure they enjoyed it bc it’s nostalgic for them and a family trip but nothing really exciting for viewers…

Reactions: 9
I’ve got more respect for Joe if he’s made the decision to keep the girls out of his vlogs and not been told he can’t make money from them.
I think he just likes his own face and voice too much to include anyone else. In his last vlog he said he wasn't showing the vintage cars bbecause he thought it was more fun to watch him react to them....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
dont know who besides creeps and actual bored people would enjoy a whole vlog about a trip for children.
sure its an idea for children. share an ig post let it be lol.

skipped through the whole vlog

Reactions: 15
I've not watched the vlog yet but we went to the Isle of Wight as a family when I was about 2 or 3 and my dad took a photo of me in that exact model village. We have since gon3 back and have to be honest, makes me feel nostalgic. BUT... surely it is a lovely, private thing to do. Not everyone is going to find it emotional unless you went through it yourself.

I hate to admit that I’ve been influenced but does anyone know where Zoe’s paper clip necklace with the z is from?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking your own children to places you went on holiday as a child with your family, I hope to do it with my own future kids one day. But for most people that’s where the nostalgia ends. With Zoe every single aspect of her kids lives, what they wear, what they play with etc is all based around replicating her own childhood that’s why this is such an eye roll

Reactions: 19
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking your own children to places you went on holiday as a child with your family, I hope to do it with my own future kids one day. But for most people that’s where the nostalgia ends. With Zoe every single aspect of her kids lives, what they wear, what they play with etc is all based around replicating her own childhood that’s why this is such an eye roll
Yes its one thing taking your kids to places you went to as a child its another thing as an adult posing for the exact pic you took as a child. :rolleyes:
---
I’m surprised she left the house tbh i was actually shocked at how different the vlog was because we are all so used to seeing her in the house constantly 😂 ngl tho it was pretty boring im sure they enjoyed it bc it’s nostalgic for them and a family trip but nothing really exciting for viewers…
Oh no she will happily leave the house if its something she wants to do.

Last edited:
Things I picked up from the vlog;

1. The nanny, I mean Tracey looks so vastly differant and older every vlog I don’t recognise her.

2. what was the weather like? Joe is wrapped up in a coat with his hood up and Alfie has no coat on? Ottilie also has no hat or hood up and it seem to be windy, cold and raining.

3. Is Alfie balding? Why does he always have a baseball cap on like a 40 year old man trying to cover the fact he is going bald? (I don’t watch his videos can’t stand him so I could be wrong)

4. Must be nice to make millions of making memories as people have built such a weird parasocial relationship with you and your kids.

5. Has Zoe worked a day in her life? Did she have a normal job or has she never had to grow up because of never having any sense of normal life. Just she acts so childish all the way through.

6. I can’t stand Joe.

7. Novie is so cute

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things I picked up from the vlog;

1. The nanny, I mean Tracey looks so vastly differant and older every vlog I don’t recognise her.

2. what was the weather like? Joe is wrapped up in a coat with his hood up and Alfie has no coat on? Ottilie also has no hat or hood up and it seem to be windy, cold and raining.

3. Is Alfie balding? Why does he always have a baseball cap on like a 40 year old man trying to cover the fact he is going bald? (I don’t watch his videos can’t stand him so I could be wrong)

4. Must be nice to make millions of making memories as people have built such a weird parasocial relationship with you and your kids.

5. Has Zoe worked a day in her life? Did she have a normal job or has she never had to grow up because of never having any sense of normal life. Just she acts so childish all the way through.

6. I can’t stand Joe.

7. Novie is so cute
Well to answer some of your questions..

In Joe's vlog Zoe said she was cold as did Joe and his mum. So yes Im guessing it was cold and deffo raining but like you say Ottie had no hat or hood on.

Didn't Zoe work in an interior design shop before youtube? but I don't think it was for long.

Reactions: 5
Well to answer some of your questions..

In Joe's vlog Zoe said she was cold as did Joe and his mum. So yes Im guessing it was cold and deffo raining but like you say Ottie had no hat or hood on.

Didn't Zoe work in an interior design shop before youtube? but I don't think it was for long.
I think so? I believe it was more or less in high school/right after, so not a time most people take jobs very seriously.

Reactions: 3