Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things I picked up from the vlog;

1. The nanny, I mean Tracey looks so vastly differant and older every vlog I don’t recognise her.

2. what was the weather like? Joe is wrapped up in a coat with his hood up and Alfie has no coat on? Ottilie also has no hat or hood up and it seem to be windy, cold and raining.

3. Is Alfie balding? Why does he always have a baseball cap on like a 40 year old man trying to cover the fact he is going bald? (I don’t watch his videos can’t stand him so I could be wrong)

4. Must be nice to make millions of making memories as people have built such a weird parasocial relationship with you and your kids.

5. Has Zoe worked a day in her life? Did she have a normal job or has she never had to grow up because of never having any sense of normal life. Just she acts so childish all the way through.

6. I can’t stand Joe.

7. Novie is so cute
Number 6 killed me off hahahaahahah

Reactions: 2
I’ve got more respect for Joe if he’s made the decision to keep the girls out of his vlogs and not been told he can’t make money from them.
He has no issue posting Dianne’s little niece who’s the same age as O when they’re in australia. So he’s definitely no saint in that regard.

Reactions: 10
You don't honestly think she paid for it do you? I'm sure it was kindly gifted by this company that she now can't remember the name of 🙃
i think she said it was a gift from alfie for christmas (or bday??) but the price is crazy

Why can't they do anything normal and be like the rest of the public.. they can't even go on a ferry without getting to meet the captain and sound the horn. So unrelatable and frustrating when you realise just how easy they have it and how may perks they get

Reactions: 23
See and it’s so much of this stuff where her and her anxiety get frustrating. She does so many special things that one would think someone with anxiety would never do - like going and doing that brings a lot of attention to you (or at least the potential for it!), which you’d think she’d want to avoid. But instead it’s this convenient thing that she uses to be grubby and live on that couch of theirs most of the time and pulls out to get out of things.

Reactions: 13
When Zoe started YT she had a job, think it was something to do with her mom. I may be wrong.

god such simpler times, when Joe made random appearances and was learning to thatch homes.

does anyone else remember when Zoe did the video review on the fake mulberry bag he brought her back from Thailand or somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she work at a clothes shop? She has a guy friend come over and visit sometimes who she used to work with

IIRC it was the interior design internship and then at a fashion retailer for a short while, before her blog took off

Reactions: 1
Love in the vlog how she doesn't even know what day it is. She's like oh it's mon feels like sun cozy vibes. YEAH COZ YOU DON'T bleeping WORK! Anyone else would have sun night blues feeling heading in to a mon morn. All her days merge in to one long holiday. She is ridiculously blessed in life! I get ppl have more money, but most, even top celebs have to work long hours. She does the bare minimum and is rolling in the dollar!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
If that was anyone else's vlog I’d have thought it was quite a cute idea, but because it’s desperate to recreate her childhood and make everything relate back to her Zoella it’s so bloody insufferable.

I’m all for feeling nostalgic but she takes the cake. Who cares about making fun new memories when you can just continue to do the same plans in the same place with the same people over and over again. How she’s not bored out of her brain I’ll never know!

Reactions: 9
Love in the vlog how she doesn't even know what day it is. She's like oh it's mon feels like sun cozy vibes. YEAH COZ YOU DON'T bleeping WORK! Anyone else would have sun night blues feeling heading in to a mon morn. All her days merge in to one long holiday. She is ridiculously blessed in life! I get ppl have more money, but most, even top celebs have to work long hours. She does the bare minimum and is rolling in the dollar!
Didn't she say something like 'when your on holiday its a more slower pace' bloody hell love your life is slow anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She even said something in the vlog about something being different (the donkey part I think?) and you hear her mum say " but you can make new memories for your girls" and she's like ohh yeaaa .. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She even said something in the vlog about something being different (the donkey part I think?) and you hear her mum say " but you can make new memories for your girls" and she's like ohh yeaaa .. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am gonna be obnoxious and go the length of saying: she only got children to re-create her childhood. she is selfish and self centered- the fact that novie wasnt a boy did make a tiny kick in her recreation memories tasks but surprisingly- what seems like she has overcome it.
nvm i just remembered they dress ottie very boy-ish while novie - so far what seems like very girly.

Reactions: 27