Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @ellieb123_xo for the winning thread title 🤣. So what has happened in the world of slobella....

It was her 34th birthday and Alfie managed to beg a free 2 night stay in a top hotel.
They have finally managed to upload a video each and introduce Novie.
Zoe even managed to go to M&S on her own with Novie while Alfie took Ottie swimming.
They are still as smug and out of touch as ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has whoever said they liked those nails thought about what they've done is ready to apologise to the class yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Zoe’s whole week - went to see tulips and ate a bowl of cereal.

A bowl of cereal was a highlight of her week

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Its the same kind of boring pics every week.... food, flowers, kids, outfit pic. I don't know why she bothers. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Reactions: 13
I don’t mean to be rude because I’m the absolute opposite of an exercise fun but Alfie seems to have been working out for years and years yet still looks as puny as ever. He needs a personal trainer more than a therapist at this stage.

Reactions: 32
I don’t mean to be rude because I’m the absolute opposite of an exercise fun but Alfie seems to have been working out for years and years yet still looks as puny as ever. He needs a personal trainer more than a therapist at this stage.
How dare you, he’s a shuuuuuper buff BeSt ShaPe oF his LiFe tattooed girl dad 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16

A bowl of cereal that she went to the effort of tracking down on amazon cause she couldn’t find them in the shops 😭 she really has no life or anything to do that’s meaningful.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
A bowl of cereal that she went to the effort of tracking down on amazon cause she couldn’t find them in the shops 😭 she really has no life or anything to do that’s meaningful.
its giving me looking for japanese kitkat, but at least I got an excuse of having no such store near me 🤪
her cereal cant be that exotic that she had to haunt it down online, but also. hope she got it from an actual store and not someone who stored it away for a couple months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh, my first thread title. I’m honoured 🥰

anyway, came on to moan about two things 😂
1) why do they need at least 3 £400-700 baby carriers.. beyond excessive and shows they’ve money to burn.
2) why just why do they continue to dress that poor child like that. No way it’s her choice.
wow i didnt even notice they got so many baby carriers.
also they are really dressing ottie tomboy-ish. nothing wrong with that. if wee see novie during that age in "girly" things we just know how they are planing to raise them both. someone gotta tell them dressing them according to their stigmatized likes wont really do anything if the child wants to dress differently.

Reactions: 13

1) why do they need at least 3 £400-700 baby carriers.. beyond excessive and shows they’ve money to burn.
2) why just why do they continue to dress that poor child like that. No way it’s her choice.
I'm sure all those carriers have been gifted 😑

Reactions: 17

For a short time in vlogs she went through a stage of always wearing her sparkly wellies and they said that it was her favourite footwear - I had a glimmer of hope at that stage that they were going to allow her to be a totally normal opinionated kid and have a Peppa Pig tshirt that she wears to it falls apart and wear mismatched clothes because she has a tantrum if she doesn't get to choose what she wears hers. But nope.

Reactions: 11
For a short time in vlogs she went through a stage of always wearing her sparkly wellies and they said that it was her favourite footwear - I had a glimmer of hope at that stage that they were going to allow her to be a totally normal opinionated kid and have a Peppa Pig tshirt that she wears to it falls apart and wear mismatched clothes because she has a tantrum if she doesn't get to choose what she wears hers. But nope.
They let her wear an Elsa dress one time in a vlog…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Ottie dressed like PJ and Duncan?! 😩 Money can’t buy you class! The kid also eats a ridiculous amount of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 26