Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Mark has outgrown their friendship but feels some loyalty to her due to her being the more “famous” and him getting some views from his proximity to her. I can imagine any fallout would be a relief to him at this point as he seems bored and over it.

Reactions: 17
At the end of Alfie's vlog on Sunday he contemplated telling us about the 'super exciting week' they're having this week, but decided to leave it as a surprise?! Yeah, I don't know either... Anywayyyy, I was scrolling TikTok just now and a picture of Zoe, Alfie and Joe popped up on the Red Funnel account - basically they're doing their little nostalgic trip to the Isle of Wight this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1000116795.png

Oh great can't wait

Just tried to watch. Skimmed through. Too much giggling. They're so immature together

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel like Mark has outgrown their friendship but feels some loyalty to her due to her being the more “famous” and him getting some views from his proximity to her. I can imagine any fallout would be a relief to him at this point as he seems bored and over it.
We're all bored and over it, the only person who isn't bored and over it is Zoe.

Zoe : 'Quick Marks coming over, I've turned the camera on now entertain me Mark entertain me, god we're funny'

Alfie : Leaves the room, can only deal with that tit in small doses .

Reactions: 7
Zoe's identity changes:

Pre-children: sloth. Does nothing but coast on her old, little deserved fame.
Post-Ottie: bigger sloth. Does nothing but coast on her old, little deserved fame and post her child.
Post Novie: extra big sloth. Does nothing but coast on her old, little deserved fame and post both her children.

Ah yeah. How very confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God the Q&A's are nauseating Mark creeping up to her and stroking her ego 'oh your so great, your amazing blah blah'
---
She's got braces.
---
Why has she applied her blusher where her highlighter should be?
---
Love how she always says she doesn't know how to film, come off it love you just hold the camera in front of your face and film what you are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Must be nice to be rich and just put off having braces coz you don’t feel like it 🙄 I would give my left arm to have braces now because I can’t afford it and it’s literally been a big thing that’s led to my depression.
Sorry to go on about me but they have no idea have privileged they are it’s sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've always respected Zoe for not getting braces. Yes, her teeth weren't perfect but they also weren't awful. Zoe getting braces merely reinforces the narrative that 'you're not ugly, you're just poor'. It's a controversial topic, I know - people always say you should have the right to do with your body what you choose without being judged. But equally correcting every little imperfection only fuels the cycle of unattainable beauty standards.

Reactions: 25
Braces aren’t purely cosmetic though. I didn’t watch, but I know personally I don’t get braces when I was younger since it would have just been cosmetic on my lower teeth. Now that I’m in my 30s my dentist has noticed some shifts and said I should start thinking about braces potentially since I’m not chewing on my bite surfaces as I should be (teeth have slowly shifted to angle in a touch over the years, so not biting on top, but slightly angled now).

Did she say it was purely cosmetic for the braces?

Reactions: 7