Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am probably reading way too much into it, but do you think there is an underlying sadness from her side, like she knows she isn't the most important person in his life anymore and that he has basically outgrown her. Or maybe she isn't that self aware! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
I am probably reading way too much into it, but do you think there is an underlying sadness from her side, like she knows she isn't the most important person in his life anymore and that he has basically outgrown her. Or maybe she isn't that self aware! šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d say you arenā€™t far wrong with this thought process. She was ā€œjokingā€ Mark had been to Brighton and dared to not see herā€¦.

Reactions: 18
She realises heā€™s her only friend left and is maybe clinging on for dear life!!

Reactions: 14
The Mark thing REALLY bugs me.

If I see him in a thumb nail I either don't watch or skip from when he arrives.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be friends but I wish they wouldn't record it and just keep it private .

The moment he's summoned to the house to entertain her she starts guffawing at him like its one big in joke

'Oh my god mark just walked in and it was the funniest thing ever !'
'Oh my god Mark the way you just sat down (both laugh hysterically)
'Oh my god Mark the way you just walked across the room, I'm dying (laughing hysterically)
'Oh my god Mark the way you just drank that drink (more laughing like a drain)

Yeah we all chat tit with friends but apparently Zoe thinks it's the content 'everyones' waiting for, really !?
honesty a quick story of them two together would be more than enough for me tbh.

Reactions: 23
The Mark thing REALLY bugs me.

If I see him in a thumb nail I either don't watch or skip from when he arrives.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be friends but I wish they wouldn't record it and just keep it private .

The moment he's summoned to the house to entertain her she starts guffawing at him like its one big in joke

'Oh my god mark just walked in and it was the funniest thing ever !'
'Oh my god Mark the way you just sat down (both laugh hysterically)
'Oh my god Mark the way you just walked across the room, I'm dying (laughing hysterically)
'Oh my god Mark the way you just drank that drink (more laughing like a drain)

Yeah we all chat tit with friends but apparently Zoe thinks it's the content 'everyones' waiting for, really !?
honesty a quick story of them two together would be more than enough for me tbh.
It wasn't so bad when they actually went somewhere but now they are just sat in her house or car chatting tit it is mind-numbingly boring.

Reactions: 13
Also, I donā€™t know if it was just the angles but it didnā€™t look like she was wearing a seatbelt when Mark was driving (even when he positioned the camera closer to her). Maybe best not to do regular podcasts in the car if youā€™re not practicing basic car safety šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

Reactions: 7
There are so many reasons a ā€œcar podcastā€ is a horrible idea. Safety is at the top. You have the seatbelt issue sure, but then the bigger issue: distraction. They will not be focused on driving which should be the top priority there. Itā€™ll be on constantly making sure camera/audio are good (even subconsciously), having conversation flowing (so not focusing on environment), and then of course the idiotic laughing they do (so letā€™s close our eyes while driving!). Then you have how wasteful it is - driving around to record. Why do you need to be in a car? Itā€™s not like with teenagers who do this tit because they have no free space, these are adults with plenty of places to have a private conversation, the ability to pay to go to a set location if need be, itā€™s all just so stupid.

Reactions: 14
There are so many reasons a ā€œcar podcastā€ is a horrible idea. Safety is at the top. You have the seatbelt issue sure, but then the bigger issue: distraction. They will not be focused on driving which should be the top priority there. Itā€™ll be on constantly making sure camera/audio are good (even subconsciously), having conversation flowing (so not focusing on environment), and then of course the idiotic laughing they do (so letā€™s close our eyes while driving!). Then you have how wasteful it is - driving around to record. Why do you need to be in a car? Itā€™s not like with teenagers who do this tit because they have no free space, these are adults with plenty of places to have a private conversation, the ability to pay to go to a set location if need be, itā€™s all just so stupid.
I think they meant in the car when itā€™s parked

Reactions: 4
Zoe has always used her bestie for views and content, first Louise, then Tanya and now Mark. She would have phased Mark out for Anna (the anna edit) IMO but she may well be the dullest and most boring person on the planet and wonā€™t provide the content or perform for Zoeā€™s camera. Plus she keeps her kid offline which would be far too much of a stark comparison to the way they exploit Ottie, and thus Mark has been kept around

Reactions: 15
Mark is zoeā€™s best friend but zoe is not marks best friend. how many times has he gone to brighton and not seen her? heā€™s over it. everything they do is so boring and monotonous. Heā€™s adventurous and outgoing and sheā€™s an old hag

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think I just realised I'm the Mark in one of my friendships šŸ˜‚ Love her, but the only time she really does something is with her partner and his family, and usually when we see each other we just sit around her (very nice, it has to be said) flat, watch movies, go grocery shopping together or have a drink and a sleepover. If she was my only friend, it would be so boring, but because I do a lot of other fun stuff with other friends, it's fine. And I think that's the same for Mark, he gets a lot of enjoyment out of his solo travels and his friend group. He doesn't really need Zoe anymore (other than views) but probably loves her and knows what he gets with her. You can tell he's much happier now too, much more than he was when he was constantly with just her

Reactions: 22
Also, I donā€™t know if it was just the angles but it didnā€™t look like she was wearing a seatbelt when Mark was driving (even when he positioned the camera closer to her). Maybe best not to do regular podcasts in the car if youā€™re not practicing basic car safety šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„
I think she does have it on. You see it when they first get in the car and if you look closely in the bottom right itā€™s still there on her jacket over the lapel. But itā€™s quite low down not across her shoulder

Reactions: 3
Zoe has always used her bestie for views and content, first Louise, then Tanya and now Mark. She would have phased Mark out for Anna (the anna edit) IMO but she may well be the dullest and most boring person on the planet and wonā€™t provide the content or perform for Zoeā€™s camera. Plus she keeps her kid offline which would be far too much of a stark comparison to the way they exploit Ottie, and thus Mark has been kept around
It was Zoe who revealed when Annaā€˜s son was born, something Anna had kept secret (not the birth, but she didnā€™t want to disclose when exactly the baby had been born). Anna is a desperado though so she let it slide.

Reactions: 5
The irony of Alfie doing one of his personal growth word vomits at the end of today's vlog, in which he talks about this idea where you consider how you would care for a loved one if you swapped bodies with them for a year, when he massively enables Zoe's mental health issues.

Reactions: 10
The irony of Alfie doing one of his personal growth word vomits at the end of today's vlog, in which he talks about this idea where you consider how you would care for a loved one if you swapped bodies with them for a year, when he massively enables Zoe's mental health issues.
He's an idiot boring on about filling up your cups etc, go and do a REAL days work and then come back and talk your tit!

Reactions: 12