Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but P***philes love videos featuring babies and children, they save them also and upload to the dark web :(
Obviously this is horrifying and a very very good reason to shield your kids from being the subject of public social media content. but also the impact of making your child into an internet celebrity of sorts and generally taking away their privacy and opening them up to scrutiny especially as they get older. Is it really worth it for the £££ and likes

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whenever I debate whether I'd share my kids on social media if I was in the position of an influencer, I always come back to a quote I saw saying sharing your kids online is like taking them to a park full of predators - you know the predators can't physically touch your kids but they have full access to what your kid is doing at the park and can take photos as they please, would you still take them? It gave me chills and I still can't understand why people do it with a following like theirs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It gave me chills and I still can't understand why people do it with a following like theirs.
Why anyone would want to share their little ones with complete strangers online has always baffled me to be honest. We’re coming up to the age where kids who were initially plastered all over the internet are now becoming adults and it’ll be interesting (but very sad) to see what the psychology effects may be of your parents selling you and your privacy to line their pockets. It very rarely turns out good in the acting/traditional entertainment world, and that’s with laws and rules in place for protection!

Reactions: 18
Whenever I debate whether I'd share my kids on social media if I was in the position of an influencer, I always come back to a quote I saw saying sharing your kids online is like taking them to a park full of predators - you know the predators can't physically touch your kids but they have full access to what your kid is doing at the park and can take photos as they please, would you still take them? It gave me chills and I still can't understand why people do it with a following like theirs.
I always think it’s essentially like some random coming up to you on the street and asking you to message them some pics of your kids… you wouldn’t, so why is this okay?

Reactions: 17
It’s like celebrity kids. People feel owed something. Like they are a reason that person is wealthy/successful/popular, that they somehow are part of how that child exists (the couple only got together because they are famous/rich/whatever), and they should get to see that child as a result. People also want to see what life is like for people that are famous/wealthy/whatever. What is it like for privileged people? What do their kids get to wear/eat/do?

It’s strange. Though I will admit sometimes it is interesting at least seeing a one off photo here and there and seeing how the genetics went down…..there’s some very beautiful couples that make some unfortunate looking kids….or just generally seeing the mix of traits that can happen.

Reactions: 7
I think he’s outgrown her as a friend but latches on for familiarity and views.
This! But I think he still spends time with her because they once were really good friends, and it would be sad to let that part of his life go. Also, he would probably feel guilty for dropping her now, considering she is the reason he has his current following.

Reactions: 13
I personally would find it very disturbing to know that people I didnt know had pictures of my children saved to their phones.
They say they'll stop sharing when she starts school and isn't with them 24/7 ... I mean she already isn't 🤣 ...

I personally don't mind seeing them with the children, but that would still be possible without showing their faces. Not sure why you'd want to tbh!

Reactions: 15
I personally would find it very disturbing to know that people I didnt know had pictures of my children saved to their phones.
They say they'll stop sharing when she starts school and isn't with them 24/7 ... I mean she already isn't 🤣 ...

I personally don't mind seeing them with the children, but that would still be possible without showing their faces. Not sure why you'd want to tbh!
I think it would be easy to film them without the children seeing as Alfie mum has Ottie one day a week so surely if they wanted I'm sure Zoe's mum would have Novie for a few hours while they filmed. Its not like they film a whole week they do a 24 minute video every few weeks (Zoe once a month if that).

The creepy fan accounts people make of the kids would be enough for me to never share content containing them again. Makes me feel sick.
the journey one 🤪

also ottilierueD made me chuckle. making rue seem like a verb.

the new generation of influencer kids wont ever be able to set "give you rmoms maiden name" as security answer cause everyone will be able to google that 😂

Reactions: 13
What with her accent in Marks video 'he was going so fhast' 'Oh my ghad' alright Made in Chelsea 🤣
---
Harping on about her childhood again and nostalgia
---
She wants them to do videos where they sit in the car on the drive and just chat. Jeez her laziness knows no bounds.

They are watching old videos of themselves and laughing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She wants them to do videos where they sit in the car on the drive and just chat. Jeez her laziness knows no bounds.

they are so insufferable in that type of content. I always skip it when theyre just yapping away in the car.

She wants to go on a hot holiday with Mark where they order of the room service, drink mocktails by the pool, read books then go back to the room and watch tv and dont leave the resort. Yep sounds like every vacation you take Zoe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She looks low key unhinged in this photo. You can see it in her eyes 😂
LMFAO yeah
---

The creepy fan accounts people make of the kids would be enough for me to never share content containing them again. Makes me feel sick.
that is soooo creepy why would anyone make a "baby" account. just like what happens with every celebs kids i guess
---
She wants to go on a hot holiday with Mark where they order of the room service, drink mocktails by the pool, read books then go back to the room and watch tv and dont leave the resort. Yep sounds like every vacation you take Zoe!
you know what Honestly i need that 😂😂😂...sounds heavenly to do absolutely duck all!🥹 because u know i actually work unlike her :,)

Reactions: 4
Her and Marks friendship is awkward and forced now probably because they hardly see each other. Back in the day Mark was always at hers staying over and you could tell they were close. Now Mark has moved on he's out doing his solo travels and having a good time with his other mates and she is at home doing very little. They have nothing in common apart from being youtubers.

Also when she said 'would you tell me if something didn't suit me?' and he was like 'Never' and she said 'you must'. To me that's not a true friend as if I was wearing something and it didn't suit me and I asked my 'best' mate Id want them to say 'oh it's not the best'.

Reactions: 18