Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Christmas mems"????? duck off with shortening every word, you dolt!!!
I just can't with her anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
how has she found the time to play board games when she has two small children to look after?!
tbh I got no one willing to play board games with me, I havent played one since a decade.
kinda wanna hit her up since she seems to be playing every other day fjsdfksdfdd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn't even go to a little Christmas Market on their own as a family. Had to have Poppy and Sean there to help. Have they ever done anything outside (or even inside tbh) the house as just a couple with a child? Why the constant chaperones?
Probably need someone else there to talk to. They don't strike me as a couple who talks to each other.

Reactions: 12
Is zoe plant based? idk why but i can’t recall her actually eating meat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is zoe plant based? idk why but i can’t recall her actually eating meat lol
She's sugar and carb based for sure. If she avoids meat it's just because she's wasted her one mouthful that day on sugary tit

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yes we know that but I'm sure in one video she said she doesn't like pork.
She probably meant like unprocessed pork like a pork chop. She for sure eats pork sausages. She eats like a child but then drizzles balsamic on the top and a couple of roasted tomato’s and pretends she’s being healthy and grown up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When do we think she'll come back? obviously I'm not in a rush for her to grace our screens with her boring vlogs but do you think she'll be back at work as quick as she was after she had Ottie?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.