Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Novie Nell? what the hell? 🤣 🤣 Well pat on the back for me as I did say Jovie so I was close😊

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I reckon they were going to go with Nellie or Nella considering the top name was too similar to nala. That’s probably why it’s the middle name now.
I’m just blown away by this name choice. It’s so left field next to Ottilie
I agree. Nell has the beautiful old vibes that Ottilie has, but Novie just strikes me as someone trying too hard. I wouldn't be surprised if Nova was the original name either - I know Elsie Larson has a kid called that and her and Zoe are friends.

Reactions: 17
I guess it’s Jovie, but altered! Nell is a nicer name!
She looks like Alfie to me (sans Dubai teeth!) so definitely a Deyes so far!

Reactions: 5
They hardly ever use Ottilie it’s always Ottie. So wonder if they will shorten Novie.

Reactions: 9
I just know someone. Just wanted to share the knowledge with my fellow tattlers.

Reactions: 38
Ottilie and Novie just don’t… go. 😞

Ottilie is an old, classic name. Novie definitely sounds made up and too ‘trendy’.

Reactions: 32
They hardly ever use Ottilie it’s always Ottie. So wonder if they will shorten Novie.
To what… no 😂

The child will forever think it’s done something wrong

I’d shorten it to a completely different name if I was them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.